Weekly for Weaselbrott (7 boxes of halves, 1 boxes of dimes, and $800 cwr)

Weaselbrott

Aug 12, 2012
Eastern Seaboard
Detector(s) used
Bounty Hunter- Quick Silver (I know, I am a novice, give me a break! :P)
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I had a very disappointing week for halves indeed. Out of 7 boxes of halves and about 300 in [skunk] customer wrapped halves, I only got 2 90%ers, and 3 40%ers for the whole week. Some stampless and some 4-digit stamped string&son boxes. Out of 1 box of dimes and about $500 in customer wrapped, only 5 silver (with one being a merc). Good weeks and bad weeks I suppose, and this is my worst week since hunting in volume.

1.5288 troy oz of silver for the week or a current melt value of $52.72

Anyway, I will carry on next week and hope for more silver for then. Happy Columbus Day all, remember that banks will all be closed! ALL OF THEM :evil4:

HH

Upvote 0

fistfulladirt

Gold Member
Feb 21, 2008
Great Lakes State
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
dirtfishing
Primary Interest:
Other
Not bad. I found about $10 worth of silver last week, but made about $50 scrapping aluminum. Not quitting my day job tho.

treeslayer

Apr 9, 2010
Thats not bad at all. You will have alot worse weeks , includeing being shorted when dumping. Its all part of the game.Just keep picking away and you will have a nice pile of AG at the end of the year. HH

GarouLady

Sep 6, 2012
Michigan
Primary Interest:
Other
my banks won't be closed. In fact all the banks and credit unions in my area are open. which is good because I want to call them and make sure they are ordering my box of halves.

Hugs and Smiles,
Garoulady

OP
OP
Weaselbrott

Weaselbrott

Aug 12, 2012
Eastern Seaboard
Detector(s) used
Bounty Hunter- Quick Silver (I know, I am a novice, give me a break! :P)
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
my banks won't be closed. In fact all the banks and credit unions in my area are open. which is good because I want to call them and make sure they are ordering my box of halves.

Hugs and Smiles,
Garoulady

All banks are open, I was just being facetious, as to throw off my "competition" (I don't compete, I just do it for fun). Good luck!

BuffaloBoy

Gold Member
Feb 16, 2011
America
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
You did way better than me this week, picked up 5 half dollar boxes this week and not one box gave up a silver, bringing my skunk streak up from 8 to 13.

hh
buff

BuffaloBoy

Gold Member
Feb 16, 2011
America
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
and of those 5 skunk boxes, 3 were from one carrier and 2 from another.

AdDicted2Ag

Bronze Member
Jan 24, 2012
Detector(s) used
Etrac
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
You did way better than me this week, picked up 5 half dollar boxes this week and not one box gave up a silver, bringing my skunk streak up from 8 to 13.

hh
buff

I am at 13 skunk streak too buff..

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread