Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Upvote 0

Snee

Bronze Member
Oct 24, 2005
Salem, Missouri
Re: Tracking your Bens & Walkers

I posted a post a couple days ago asking a question similar to this on the Coins section. You should check it out. I gave an example of a table I made keeping inventory of my coins.

Emperor Findus Cladius

Bronze Member
Sep 2, 2004
TX
Detector(s) used
Whites Vision/V3 Spectra, AT Pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

I havent been. I have I think two rolls of walkers and either 3 or 4 rolls of Franklins, but have not been keeping track other than keeping them rolled separate from the Kennedys.

MalteseFalcon

Bronze Member
Aug 17, 2005

I have one Walker so far (1941-S) and zero Franklins.

Maybe I oughta get some kinda complicated program to use to keep an accurate inventory of the one Walker.
:D

Postalrevnant

Silver Member
Jul 5, 2006
Mountains

2 Months ago I began tracking all years (Not mint mark though) of all my Metal detecting finds clad and all. But since I can only CRH the pennies I am not really keeping track of that one.

Postalrevnant

silverfinder37

Mar 24, 2003
Indiana
Detector(s) used
looking for an Explorer

Postalrevnant said:
2 Months ago I began tracking all years (Not mint mark though) of all my Metal detecting finds clad and all. But since I can only CRH the pennies I am not really keeping track of that one.

Postalrevnant
Hey Postalrevnant, Do you also save the pre 1982 pennies. Just Curious as I do and have alot of them. Someone said they sold them for scrap lately, would love to be able to scrap my old ones out.
Best Regards, and I just ove your penny finds+ your daughter being involved with your hunting, that rocks.
Ray

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread