Has CRHing made anybody a millionaire?

Weaselbrott

Aug 12, 2012
Eastern Seaboard
Detector(s) used
Bounty Hunter- Quick Silver (I know, I am a novice, give me a break! :P)
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
There are people who are on here from way back when. I would like to know what the biggest known silver career accumulation is. Are there people out there who have literally retired off of CRHing? Millionaires? Hundred-thousands?

I am not talking about silver's future, we all know its going to visit the curiousity rover real soon, but I am talking about it's current and even previous value? Are there people who have made big money already from CRHing? How much money? How many Ozs and how long did it take them? Links?

Upvote 0

Eminem

Banned
Jul 20, 2012
Motor City
Detector(s) used
Not sure
Primary Interest:
Other
dawg you would need about 99,000 face value in 40%ers to be a millionair. If you got that kind of money to tie up youre prob already a millionair.

Mr. Silver Stash

Mar 3, 2012
The Constitution State
Detector(s) used
Garrett Ace 350
Bounty Hunter Fast Tracker
Primary Interest:
Other
I would say absolutely. People used to throw the 40%'s back. There are guys who roll hunted in the 60's - 90's who are probably cashing in now with big bucks. If TimZim keeps it up for 5 years, and silver moves up, he might have $1mil in 10 years.

FreedomUIC

Bronze Member
Jan 4, 2010
NUNYA
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I would say absolutely. People used to throw the 40%'s back. There are guys who roll hunted in the 60's - 90's who are probably cashing in now with big bucks. If TimZim keeps it up for 5 years, and silver moves up, he might have $1mil in 10 years.

This hobby will not be here in five years as we know it today.

Senor

Sep 25, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
The sad thing is that the way our fiat is likely to inflate, many of our heirs will be millionaires as a result of our hoarding. Million will be the new thousand.

That's what they said 40 years ago when gold was the same price per ounce that silver is now, but a million is still pretty substantial.

So if people keep their finds for another 40 years, then you should do well.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread