Todays penny box.

Postalrevnant

Silver Member
Jul 5, 2006
Mountains
Today's penny box.

Was another paycheck for my wife so another box of pennies to look through and deposit into my daughter's savings account.

Today we had 6 Canadian. Daughter's collection. Best haul we have had on those in one box. I didn't get to write down the dates. LoL my daughter moved them to her "secret" hiding spot.

Wheatie wise was ok.I have still not found error coins. Might be a double die or something hidden farsighted here so even with small magnifying glass I could miss that one, but certainly no drastic errors.

Wheaties: 1936, 1942, 1944D, 1947D, 1952D, 1953 S (WOOT one for the collection book), 1955D, and (2)1957 D's.

Thanks for the read,

Postalrevnant

Upvote 0

silverfinder37

Mar 24, 2003
Indiana
Detector(s) used
looking for an Explorer
Re: Today's penny box.

Nice going on the canadians and wheaties.
Keep up the great work. Ray

Immy

Silver Member
Mar 12, 2005
Vegas
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

I miss lookin' for wheaties :'( Thanks for your continued effort in rescuing them Rev! A nice little batch there.

OP
OP
Postalrevnant

Postalrevnant

Silver Member
Jul 5, 2006
Mountains

Immy said:
I miss lookin' for wheaties :'( Thanks for your continued effort in rescuing them Rev! A nice little batch there.

TY Immy unfortunately its the only coin I can rescue at the moment. That is getting a whole box wise. I guess I could crank out some gas and get a roll of quarters, dimes here and there and spend em.

LoL.

Thanks to all,

Postalrevnant

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread