Welcome guest, is this your first visit?
Discoveries

Like Tree4Likes
  • 1 Post By AdDicted2Ag
  • 2 Post By Diver_Down
  • 1 Post By Diver_Down

Thread: Milkin the Dime vein...

« Prev Thread | Next Thread »
    us
    What a long strange trip its been..

Jan 2012
    Etrac
    584 times
    All Types Of Treasure Hunting

Milkin the Dime vein...

Hello everyone.. The big dime numbers continued this week and boy am I loving it.. My goal is to have four rolls filled by the end of the month.. This weeks ten box order gave me 30 silvers.. I have noticed that the real killer boxes in the bunch have all come from two specific banks.. Now that I think I have found where the bulk of the dump is, I am gonna step up my orders at these banks and attempt to milk it dry.. Here is the breakdown for this week

Mercs
    1x43S
    1x35
    1x29

Rosies
    5x64
    4x63
    1x63D
    1x62
    1x61D
    2x60
    2x60D
    1x57
    1x56
    1x54S
    2x53D
    1x52D
    1x50
    1x48 (hole punched)
    1x47
    1x46
    1x46D
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	dimehaul#3.jpg 
Views:	52 
Size:	72.2 KB 
ID:	689857  
    Wickaboag likes this.

Aug 2012
    102 times
    Awesome haul!
    Love those dimes

us
    Feb 2008
    Great Lakes State
    1021 times
    silver surfing
    Nice, dimes hold a special place in my heart.

us
    Dec 2008
    St. Augustine, FL
    762 times
    Quit the milking, and butcher that cow. Amp up the volume and get them all. Congrats on the sweet cull of silver.

Once, people thought you were crazy when you said you searched dimes. Now, everyone is crazy. -- FFD
    AdDicted2Ag and fistfulladirt like this.

us
    Apr 2010
    290 times
    Go get em! Dimes produce pretty steady for me. Halves are hot/cold....

Still waiting for my first silver quarter of 2012. Not looking that hard though...

HH

us
    What a long strange trip its been..

Jan 2012
    Etrac
    584 times
    Thanks guys... Halves have just been brutal.. I am over 20 boxes on my skunk streak now.. I organized a new pickup to try out and see if they will produce at all.. Hopefully they will.. I am just loving the dimes.. They really do add up over time and it is definitely nice to have lots of small denomination silver.. I doubt I will be able to, but I am hoping I can fill a roll of mercs by the end of the year.. What is interesting is that the woman who does the ordering for one of these two banks mentioned she had ordered two boxes of quarters by accident I have never found a silver in a quarter box, but I am wondering If i should try the boxes she ordered, since it appears a dump was let loose into that supply. I figure, anyone who was dumping that many dimes into circulation had to be letting loose some quarters too.. What do you guys think?

us
    Dec 2008
    St. Augustine, FL
    762 times
    Quote Originally Posted by ColonialCravings View Post
    Thanks guys... Halves have just been brutal.. I am over 20 boxes on my skunk streak now.. I organized a new pickup to try out and see if they will produce at all.. Hopefully they will.. I am just loving the dimes.. They really do add up over time and it is definitely nice to have lots of small denomination silver.. I doubt I will be able to, but I am hoping I can fill a roll of mercs by the end of the year.. What is interesting is that the woman who does the ordering for one of these two banks mentioned she had ordered two boxes of quarters by accident I have never found a silver in a quarter box, but I am wondering If i should try the boxes she ordered, since it appears a dump was let loose into that supply. I figure, anyone who was dumping that many dimes into circulation had to be letting loose some quarters too.. What do you guys think?
    It doesn't hurt to sample the supply when a suspected collection dump has occurred.
    FormerTeller likes this.

us
    Nov 2011
    162 times
    Quote Originally Posted by ColonialCravings
    Definitely try them. Take them off her hands since they were an error. Nice continued dime rake!

Sent from my iPhone using TreasureNet

us
    May 2012
    AZ
    148 times
    nice dimmes the mercs are sweet
    SILVER

us
    Aug 2011
    818 times
    I did a bag of $1000 last week and found 7 not bad there to small for me to see.

Sponsors