Milkin the Dime vein...

AdDicted2Ag

Bronze Member
Jan 24, 2012
Detector(s) used
Etrac
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hello everyone.. The big dime numbers continued this week and boy am I loving it.. My goal is to have four rolls filled by the end of the month.. This weeks ten box order gave me 30 silvers.. I have noticed that the real killer boxes in the bunch have all come from two specific banks.. Now that I think I have found where the bulk of the dump is, I am gonna step up my orders at these banks and attempt to milk it dry.. :thumbsup: Here is the breakdown for this week

Mercs
1x43S
1x35
1x29

Rosies
5x64
4x63
1x63D
1x62
1x61D
2x60
2x60D
1x57
1x56
1x54S
2x53D
1x52D
1x50
1x48 (hole punched)
1x47
1x46
1x46D

Attachments

• dimehaul#3.jpg
    dimehaul#3.jpg
    71.5 KB · Views: 109
Upvote 0

Dark

Aug 6, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Awesome haul!
Love those dimes

Diver_Down

Silver Member
Dec 13, 2008
St. Augustine, FL
Quit the milking, and butcher that cow. Amp up the volume and get them all. Congrats on the sweet cull of silver.

Once, people thought you were crazy when you said you searched dimes. Now, everyone is crazy. -- FFD

Numismaniac

Bronze Member
Apr 1, 2010
Go get em! Dimes produce pretty steady for me. Halves are hot/cold....

Still waiting for my first silver quarter of 2012. Not looking that hard though...

HH

OP
OP
AdDicted2Ag

AdDicted2Ag

Bronze Member
Jan 24, 2012
Detector(s) used
Etrac
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Thanks guys... Halves have just been brutal.. I am over 20 boxes on my skunk streak now.. I organized a new pickup to try out and see if they will produce at all.. Hopefully they will.. I am just loving the dimes.. They really do add up over time and it is definitely nice to have lots of small denomination silver.. I doubt I will be able to, but I am hoping I can fill a roll of mercs by the end of the year.. What is interesting is that the woman who does the ordering for one of these two banks mentioned she had ordered two boxes of quarters by accident I have never found a silver in a quarter box, but I am wondering If i should try the boxes she ordered, since it appears a dump was let loose into that supply. I figure, anyone who was dumping that many dimes into circulation had to be letting loose some quarters too.. What do you guys think?

Diver_Down

Silver Member
Dec 13, 2008
St. Augustine, FL
Thanks guys... Halves have just been brutal.. I am over 20 boxes on my skunk streak now.. I organized a new pickup to try out and see if they will produce at all.. Hopefully they will.. I am just loving the dimes.. They really do add up over time and it is definitely nice to have lots of small denomination silver.. I doubt I will be able to, but I am hoping I can fill a roll of mercs by the end of the year.. What is interesting is that the woman who does the ordering for one of these two banks mentioned she had ordered two boxes of quarters by accident I have never found a silver in a quarter box, but I am wondering If i should try the boxes she ordered, since it appears a dump was let loose into that supply. I figure, anyone who was dumping that many dimes into circulation had to be letting loose some quarters too.. What do you guys think?

It doesn't hurt to sample the supply when a suspected collection dump has occurred.

Local_coins

Nov 24, 2011
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
ColonialCravings said:

Definitely try them. Take them off her hands since they were an error. Nice continued dime rake!

Sent from my iPhone using TreasureNet

TimZim

Bronze Member
Aug 3, 2011
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I did a bag of $1000 last week and found 7 not bad there to small for me to see.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread