How old is everyone...

Coin Town

Jul 25, 2012
Primary Interest:
Other
...because I swear I am sitting in the middle of a middle school gym class with all the shenanigans going on lately!

I really wish this forum would get back to what it was when I first found it (way before I officially joined as a member). We all have the same goal...finding lost treasure in the MILLIONS of circulated coins out there. Can't we all just get along?!

All BS aside, why not encourage newbies instead of break them down?! And why not help each other determine if your find is a rarity instead of being a smart ads and posting "let me google that for you". We all know it it can be a pain to search old posts for the answers we need so let's just sit back...hold hands...and CRH until our pockets are empty and our safes are full!!!!

Cheers to all and happy hunting!!!

Coun Town

Upvote 0

usandthem

May 19, 2011
Kentucky
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I'm 56. I've been CRHing for about a year and a half now. I've been accumulateing foreign coins all of my life. They're all in an old sock.:cat:

LuckyThirteen08

Sep 17, 2012
Grundy VA
Detector(s) used
Fisher F4, Teknetics Delta 4000,Teknetics Omega 8000,Teknetics Gamma 6000,Minelab Pro-Find 25 Pinpointer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Just to pipe in, 64 going on 29 here............ Still going strong, work 50 hours a week, detect on weekends and wife and I hit the local clubs to go dancing 2-3 times a month at least. I refuse to grow up or get older, (except when I look in the mirror so I dont look...LOL) of course having a Oriental wife that is 20 years younger, who happens to look 20 years younger than she is helps too.....:occasion14:

NICE!

sanddigger

Mar 25, 2012
Long Island New York
Detector(s) used
beach hunter 300
Primary Interest:
Beach & Shallow Water Hunting
candy was bar , was 5 cent , gas was for me was 30 cent a gal , Beer was a $ 1.00 in a bar, milk was 25 cent a gal ,rent a room was $ 15.00 a week ,a car cost about $2500-3000., did not have to pay a fee to park at the beach, and on & on. this tell you how old I an.

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Minelab_Equinox_ 800 Minelab_CTX-3030 Minelab_Excal_1000 Minelab_Sovereign_GT Minelab_Safari Minelab_ETrac Whites_Beach_Hunter_ID Fisher_1235_X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
If I knew years ago how old I'd live to be now, I would have taken much better care of myself. Then again, I've had a lot of fun !
Don...........
I spent first half of my life betting I wouldn't live this long, but I sure had fun then. If memories were dollars I would be multimillionaire.......

MrSchulz

Bronze Member
Mar 29, 2012
DeWitt, Iowa
Detector(s) used
Ace 250, Bounty Hunter Tracker IV, Custom Recovery tools, Nupla Prb4t Soil Probe 60 IN,
Primary Interest:
Other
16 on Saturday.. Raised myself the past 3 years from my Abusive and druggy mother.. So I act 20+ sometimes

OP
OP
Coin Town

Coin Town

Jul 25, 2012
Primary Interest:
Other
Treasure_Hunter said:
Just to pipe in, 64 going on 29 here............ Still going strong, work 50 hours a week, detect on weekends and wife and I hit the local clubs to go dancing 2-3 times a month at least. I refuse to grow up or get older, (except when I look in the mirror so I dont look...LOL) of course having a Oriental wife that is 20 years younger, who happens to look 20 years younger than she is helps too.....:occasion14:

Awesome!!!

OP
OP
Coin Town

Coin Town

Jul 25, 2012
Primary Interest:
Other
AC1955 said:
Was gonna say I was the senior citizen here (57), but Treasure_Hunter has me beat. :laughing9:

I don't truly CRH, but I always check my change, ask for halves at the banks and CU's, and check the Coinstar machines.

Thanks for this thread. This problem exists on other threads as well.

Anita

You bet, it's amazing how a simple thread can stop all the BS for a little while! We actually all CAN get along! It's even nice to have the Mods participate without anybody barking back! I love it!

OP
OP
Coin Town

Coin Town

Jul 25, 2012
Primary Interest:
Other
sagthegreat said:
16, and before anyone starts complaining, I have noticed too how the flaming has gone up this month

No complaining on this thread I promise! Glad you are starting young...hopefully when you get to be 30 like me you are still at it! And hopefully there is still something to be found CRH!

HH

OP
OP
Coin Town

Coin Town

Jul 25, 2012
Primary Interest:
Other
Josephiking said:
Turning 12 in December. CRH for 4 months now.

Good for you! Keep it up! I used to hunt with my grandfather when I was your age and even younger! He is the reason I kept at this hobby!!!

OP
OP
Coin Town

Coin Town

Jul 25, 2012
Primary Interest:
Other
bigscores said:
26. CRH'ing for 3.5 years now. Including ASE's, I'm sitting on about 2000oz of silver. Don't know how much longer I'm gonna keep at this before I get back to where the real money is made in the stock market. This was supposed to be nothing more than a temporary diversion since I was getting burnt out.

Good for you! ASE's are my favorite coin of all time! Building quite the collection myself!!!!

HH

OP
OP
Coin Town

Coin Town

Jul 25, 2012
Primary Interest:
Other
ColonialCravings said:
I have a feeling that I am gonna be saying that when I get older.. Cause I sure love havin fun.. lol

Ditto

OP
OP
Coin Town

Coin Town

Jul 25, 2012
Primary Interest:
Other
Numismaniac said:
46, and there is still some good folks on here....

I think this thread is bringing out the better side of people! Hopefully we can carry it over into other areas of tnet!

OP
OP
Coin Town

Coin Town

Jul 25, 2012
Primary Interest:
Other
sanddigger said:
candy was bar , was 5 cent , gas was for me was 30 cent a gal , Beer was a $ 1.00 in a bar, milk was 25 cent a gal ,rent a room was $ 15.00 a week ,a car cost about $2500-3000., did not have to pay a fee to park at the beach, and on & on. this tell you how old I an.

Amazing! If I had to guess I would say you are a 60's baby?

OP
OP
Coin Town

Coin Town

Jul 25, 2012
Primary Interest:
Other
MrSchulz said:
16 on Saturday.. Raised myself the past 3 years from my Abusive and druggy mother.. So I act 20+ sometimes

Good for you. Stay strong and HH

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions