How old is everyone...

Coin Town

Jul 25, 2012
Primary Interest:
Other
...because I swear I am sitting in the middle of a middle school gym class with all the shenanigans going on lately!

I really wish this forum would get back to what it was when I first found it (way before I officially joined as a member). We all have the same goal...finding lost treasure in the MILLIONS of circulated coins out there. Can't we all just get along?!

All BS aside, why not encourage newbies instead of break them down?! And why not help each other determine if your find is a rarity instead of being a smart ads and posting "let me google that for you". We all know it it can be a pain to search old posts for the answers we need so let's just sit back...hold hands...and CRH until our pockets are empty and our safes are full!!!!

Cheers to all and happy hunting!!!

Coun Town

Upvote 0

XLTer

Sep 26, 2012
Western Pa.
Detector(s) used
Whites XLT
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

Dihren

Jun 13, 2012
North Carolina
Detector(s) used
Garrett Ace 150
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Nickel Searcher 219 said:
are you repeating what i say Dihren?

Oh please don't flatter yourself. :) No I just saw your comment and realized I had forgotten to say how long I had been collecting.

Chug And Red

Gold Member
Feb 18, 2010
Vancouver WA
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Chug)Whites Classic 5 ID, (Red Whites Coin master Pro)

Chug and Reds New Additions

Give It Up>> Garrett's AT Pro
Buttercup>> Garrett's Ace 250
Show Me the Money>> Garrets Ace 400
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
OP
OP
Coin Town

Coin Town

Jul 25, 2012
Primary Interest:
Other
D1MES_101 said:
i am 14 years 11 months and 13 days...

And hopefully not under water on the east coast! Hope everything is OK for you!!!

JimmeyC

Oct 15, 2012
N. Tonawanda, Amherst, NY
Detector(s) used
Fisher Gold Bug, Garrett Ultra GTA 1000, Minelab E-Trac
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Nice to see everyone getting along! I haven't been here long and just ignor the negative comments. If you get all fired up your just playing into it!

I celebrated the 28th anniversary of my 18th birthday this year!!! How long you ask? Just ordered my first 2 boxes of halves! I have a small collection over the years. Already into MDing and gold prospecting so I figured why not! Something to do during these long NY winters....

Coin_Surfer

Aug 3, 2011
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I am 13, and I love this hobby! I just can't stop looking through coins!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions