How old is everyone...

Coin Town

Jul 25, 2012
Primary Interest:
Other
...because I swear I am sitting in the middle of a middle school gym class with all the shenanigans going on lately!

I really wish this forum would get back to what it was when I first found it (way before I officially joined as a member). We all have the same goal...finding lost treasure in the MILLIONS of circulated coins out there. Can't we all just get along?!

All BS aside, why not encourage newbies instead of break them down?! And why not help each other determine if your find is a rarity instead of being a smart ads and posting "let me google that for you". We all know it it can be a pain to search old posts for the answers we need so let's just sit back...hold hands...and CRH until our pockets are empty and our safes are full!!!!

Cheers to all and happy hunting!!!

Coun Town

Upvote 0
OP
OP
Coin Town

Coin Town

Jul 25, 2012
Primary Interest:
Other
Coin Town said:
...because I swear I am sitting in the middle of a middle school gym class with all the shenanigans going on lately!

I really wish this forum would get back to what it was when I first found it (way before I officially joined as a member). We all have the same goal...finding lost treasure in the MILLIONS of circulated coins out there. Can't we all just get along?!

All BS aside, why not encourage newbies instead of break them down?! And why not help each other determine if your find is a rarity instead of being a smart ads and posting "let me google that for you". We all know it it can be a pain to search old posts for the answers we need so let's just sit back...hold hands...and CRH until our pockets are empty and our safes are full!!!!

Coun Town

Oh yeah...to answer my original question...I am 30 years young.

Eminem

Banned
Jul 20, 2012
Motor City
Detector(s) used
Not sure
Primary Interest:
Other
Coin Town said:

Coun Town

Dawg I know what you sayin and 17

OP
OP
Coin Town

Coin Town

Jul 25, 2012
Primary Interest:
Other
GarouLady said:
37 years old.

Garoulady

(oh and single!! LMAO)

Awesome! And it's 37 years YOUNG. You have to admit this hobby helps make you feel a bit like a kid again!!!

OP
OP
Coin Town

Coin Town

Jul 25, 2012
Primary Interest:
Other
Eminem said:
Dawg I know what you sayin and 17

I could have sworn Slim Shady was older that 17! Glad you dig the hobby! High school senior I am guessing?

Eminem

Banned
Jul 20, 2012
Motor City
Detector(s) used
Not sure
Primary Interest:
Other
Coin Town said:
I could have sworn Slim Shady was older that 17! Glad you dig the hobby! High school senior I am guessing?

Dawg em just turned 40 and yes he's still a senior :p

OP
OP
Coin Town

Coin Town

Jul 25, 2012
Primary Interest:
Other
Em...whatcha know about this bad boy?!

image-2663429582.jpg

AdDicted2Ag

Bronze Member
Jan 24, 2012
Detector(s) used
Etrac
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
27 years on this beautiful planet for me..

Rushfan

Aug 18, 2012
Southern California
Primary Interest:
Other

Coun Town

Nicely put. 48 trips around the sun for me.... R U S H

OP
OP
Coin Town

Coin Town

Jul 25, 2012
Primary Interest:
Other
ColonialCravings said:
27 years on this beautiful planet for me..

I remember 27! Seems like yesterday...not just 3 years ago!!! Those were the days:-)

Chug And Red

Gold Member
Feb 18, 2010
Vancouver WA
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Chug)Whites Classic 5 ID, (Red Whites Coin master Pro)

Chug and Reds New Additions

Give It Up>> Garrett's AT Pro
Buttercup>> Garrett's Ace 250
Show Me the Money>> Garrets Ace 400
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Dirt and Older than Dirt Guess whos older LOL!!! Chug

OP
OP
Coin Town

Coin Town

Jul 25, 2012
Primary Interest:
Other
Chug And Red said:
Dirt and Older than Dirt Guess whos older LOL!!! Chug

I'm guessing older than dirt is older than dirt!

Rushfan

Aug 18, 2012
Southern California
Primary Interest:
Other
It's been pointed out that I'm a newbie... lol. Just got involved with some prepper stuff this summer ... got lots of them copper "pennies" and CRH'ing grew from that... hats off to those starting early...! HH...!

SilverForBrains

Bronze Member
Feb 1, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
nice post man! I was going back through old threads and it made me realize the massive difference in comaraderie. I'm 28, maybe 29 lol I always forget my exact age. maybe that sounds weird, but I do!

maverick

Silver Member
Mar 10, 2012
Detector(s) used
Bounty Hunter Pioneer 101
Garrett Ace 250
Primary Interest:
Other
Well, I'm 41 years young then, don't really feel too young though, right about now is when I'm starting to figure out that you just can't do some of the things you could when you were 18=20 yrs old without possible injury resulting, lol. HH, Maverick.

OP
OP
Coin Town

Coin Town

Jul 25, 2012
Primary Interest:
Other
Rushfan said:
It's been pointed out that I'm a newbie... lol. Just got involved with some prepper stuff this summer ... got lots of them copper "pennies" and CRH'ing grew from that... hats off to those starting early...! HH...!

I say call them pennies all ya want...99.99% of Americans do the same thing. Only a coin buff knows they are a cent:-). We are all newbies to a certain extent...always learning something new!!! HH

OP
OP
Coin Town

Coin Town

Jul 25, 2012
Primary Interest:
Other
SilverForBrains said:
nice post man! I was going back through old threads and it made me realize the massive difference in comaraderie. I'm 28, maybe 29 lol I always forget my exact age. maybe that sounds weird, but I do!

Cheers to you!!! Cheers to your 20's!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread