Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Upvote 0

SilverForBrains

Bronze Member
Feb 1, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
yup, it sucks to run into tellers from other branches, unless they're the silver giving type of which there are some. Even if there's no fees or bad blood involved, I always feel weird when someone I've been ordering halves from for years sees me getting 2 more boxes the same day from a different branch. I imagine that's what it must feel like if your wife walks in on you with another woman

LuckyThirteen08

Sep 17, 2012
Grundy VA
Detector(s) used
Fisher F4, Teknetics Delta 4000,Teknetics Omega 8000,Teknetics Gamma 6000,Minelab Pro-Find 25 Pinpointer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Easy,Do you have any luck with quarters? Or do you get ALOT of skunk boxes?

OP
OP
Easy

Easy

Banned
Jul 9, 2012
Freakmont
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Easy,Do you have any luck with quarters? Or do you get ALOT of skunk boxes?

Not really, I get ALOT of skunks. I'm just trying to do a fair amount of all denominations for my first several month Crh. I am keeping records of everything so I should be able to tell fairly soon which denominations will be most profitable in MY area. Taking into account a few factors such as obviously finds and how easily they are to get and most importantly dump.

LuckyThirteen08

Sep 17, 2012
Grundy VA
Detector(s) used
Fisher F4, Teknetics Delta 4000,Teknetics Omega 8000,Teknetics Gamma 6000,Minelab Pro-Find 25 Pinpointer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Thanks Easy, I have no luck with quarters at all in my area,I did several thousand dollars worth a few months back and came up with nothing,Decided dimes is where its at for me.

Local_coins

Nov 24, 2011
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I see a lot of tellers working multiple branches. Luckily they don't have it out for me and they know what I like so they are generally helpful and I know what I can expect but sometimes it throws me off my game when I don't expect to see those faces!

Quarters are tough but it is very rewarding when the silver shows up. I feel like quarters have a lot more stories to tell than the halves.

mercury1

Bronze Member
Mar 9, 2012
New York
Detector(s) used
Garrett Ace 250, AT Pro
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
SilverForBrains said:
yup, it sucks to run into tellers from other branches, unless they're the silver giving type of which there are some. Even if there's no fees or bad blood involved, I always feel weird when someone I've been ordering halves from for years sees me getting 2 more boxes the same day from a different branch. I imagine that's what it must feel like if your wife walks in on you with another woman

Tellers don't usually attack. Wives might.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread