OP
C

canaboy123

Sep 22, 2011
N/A
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
image-1366143115.jpg

Oddly this is the first time they have come in a box,usually come in 2 coinloks.

P.S this is not my pic but the ikes came in the EXACT BOX.

Last edited:
OP
OP
C

canaboy123

Sep 22, 2011
N/A
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Oddly,You are a damn liar!! They can ban me if they wish but this was posted back in april by a fellow CRHer that i have known for sometime from another forum,Here is the proof!
Project $100K. Circulating Dollar and Half Dollar Coins - Coin Community Forum - Page 7

Scroll Down ,post ten!! Id rather buy a skunk box that was shorted ten dollars as to lie about something i didnt have/find!

Sigh...i said its not my pic it would pretty boring and not worthy of a thread just to say i got 1000 in ikes and 2k in twos,the picture is for reference. I'm still waiting for a new camera which is currently on backorder.

Last edited:
OP
OP
C

canaboy123

Sep 22, 2011
N/A
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
1) where the hell did u order ikes
2) can we see what you found?

The answer to your first question is Look around ikes are carried by the FED you just need to *find* a bank that will go through the hassle in which it is to order them,there not on the order sheet so they have to physically call in to the supplier.

I have yet to search the coins but will report finds later tonight,i will have picture posting capable in about a week when my new camera comes in.

Last edited:

Swade2K

Aug 4, 2012
You should use your iPad with the app, mang! It makes pic posting a cakewalk!

lost

Jul 5, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Excuse my ignorance, but what are you going to do with the Ikes and Two Dollar Bills. What value do you get out of them and how do you go about it?

LooseChange

Sep 28, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
...this is not my pic but the ikes came in the EXACT BOX.

You must mean the ikes came in a box more than 50% longer and 50% wider than the box in pic (which is a box of small dollar coins).

Unless maybe you mean you got a box of the Eisenhower gold dollar coins that are set to release in 2015.?.?

nube250

Aug 5, 2011
IL
Detector(s) used
Garrett Ace 250
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
I need to order some ikes! I recently sold 100 on fee bay for a 20% profit:-)

Easy

Banned
Jul 9, 2012
Freakmont
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
nube250 said:
I need to order some ikes! I recently sold 100 on fee bay for a 20% profit:-)

Shhhhh... No need to advertise. Lol

I don't think anybody has proven you can realistically order Ike's anyways. don't listen to Kevinbomb

Generic_Lad

Bronze Member
Jul 23, 2010
Detector(s) used
Garrett Ace 250, Bounty Hunter Quick Draw
Primary Interest:
Other
Shhhhh... No need to advertise. Lol

I don't think anybody has proven you can realistically order Ike's anyways. don't listen to Kevinbomb

Yes you can order Ikes. Yes, like Kevin said tellers have to physically call them in and its really a hit or miss with suppliers.

http://www.treasurenet.com/forums/coin-roll-hunting/287513-ordered-some-eisenhower-bags.html

http://www.treasurenet.com/forums/coin-roll-hunting/277535-bank-willing-order-ikes.html

It really just depends on the bank and the teller. But yes it IS possible and yes people HAVE ordered them on this forum.

Easy

Banned
Jul 9, 2012
Freakmont
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Yes you can order Ikes. Yes, like Kevin said tellers have to physically call them in and its really a hit or miss with suppliers.

http://www.treasurenet.com/forums/coin-roll-hunting/287513-ordered-some-eisenhower-bags.html

http://www.treasurenet.com/forums/coin-roll-hunting/277535-bank-willing-order-ikes.html

It really just depends on the bank and the teller. But yes it IS possible and yes people HAVE ordered them on this forum.
Really? Huh, because when I ask they say it cannot be done. Telling the teller that they need to ask is pretty rude. As if they don't how to do their job . I don't know about that .

maverick

Silver Member
Mar 10, 2012
Detector(s) used
Bounty Hunter Pioneer 101
Garrett Ace 250
Primary Interest:
Other
Yup, I remember that thread on top when I joined.

Easy, if you have a good relationship with your vault teller, you shouldn't have to tell them to do it, you can just ask if there is anyway she can call and ask about them, I don't think it would really be rude to ask them to call their supplier, I would ask any of mine to see if they can, but granted, I do have REALLY good relationships with my vault tellers too, especially the one that collects Ikes, and I bring her all I can find every week, I've even thought about asking before but, I didn't want to tie up my half hunting money.

Kevin, sorry to hijack your thread there, let us know if you find anything in the Ikes and good luck! HH, Maverick.

Generic_Lad

Bronze Member
Jul 23, 2010
Detector(s) used
Garrett Ace 250, Bounty Hunter Quick Draw
Primary Interest:
Other
Really? Huh, because when I ask they say it cannot be done. Telling the teller that they need to ask is pretty rude. As if they don't how to do their job . I don't know about that .

Like I (and Kevin) said it depends on the bank/supplier. There are some suppliers that simply don't stock them. There are some banks who only use online order forms and there is no spot for Ike dollars. If a bank orders them they have to physically call in the order and ask for them, but then it depends on the supplier (Brinks, Garda, etc.) some don't stock them, some have them occasionally, etc.

boristhespider88

Bronze Member
May 10, 2012
Primary Interest:
Other
Kevin, sorry to hijack your thread there, let us know if you find anything in the Ikes and good luck! HH, Maverick.

I don't think he will post anything about his finds while this thread is up on top. No one else has checked, but it says on Kev's profile that he got hit with the Banhammer.

Easy

Banned
Jul 9, 2012
Freakmont
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Generic_Lad said:
Like I (and Kevin) said it depends on the bank/supplier. There are some suppliers that simply don't stock them. There are some banks who only use online order forms and there is no spot for Ike dollars. If a bank orders them they have to physically call in the order and ask for them, but then it depends on the supplier (Brinks, Garda, etc.) some don't stock them, some have them occasionally, etc.

This is what I'm saying. I've been told when they asked they get told by the supplier that they don't stock them. I just have to keep trying I guess.

Dark

Aug 6, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Post a pic of your 7 monster boxes man.
We all want to see them.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread