Whats with the $2.00 Bill order?

lost

Jul 5, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
What's with the $2.00 Bill order?

Since I posted this question to an OP was has been sent down the road. Or so I hear. How do you make money off $2.00 Bills? I know they are a hoot to give to young inexperienced Hispanic Fast Food Cashiers. My best score was one cashier having to go to three others working there to find out if this was real currency.

But, other than driving entry level employees nuts. How do you make money off $2.00 Bills? Thank you.

Upvote 0

mercury1

Bronze Member
Mar 9, 2012
New York
Detector(s) used
Garrett Ace 250, AT Pro
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
On a related note, what did kevinfedbomb do to get banned. Don't know what he did with the $2 bills.

OP
OP
L

lost

Jul 5, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Have no idea. Someone here posted in a locked thread he was banned. I went to his TN info site (don't remember what it's called) and in small letters at the top under his name it says banned.

PhattyB

Apr 3, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
you can find red seals which are worth at least 2-3x face value, all depending on year/condition.. and people just like $2 bills. No problems dumping them. The reverse side makes it a beautiful bill, and recent "2"nd amendments support makes them fun.

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Minelab_Equinox_ 800 Minelab_CTX-3030 Minelab_Excal_1000 Minelab_Sovereign_GT Minelab_Safari Minelab_ETrac Whites_Beach_Hunter_ID Fisher_1235_X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
On a related note, what did kevinfedbomb do to get banned. Don't know what he did with the $2 bills.

Kevin was put on timeout for violating the rules and trying to cover it up when caught....Want give specific details, will say members that break our rules run the chance of earning timeouts and some of the timeouts can be long.......As long as members follow our rules and follow TreasureNet guidelines for posting there are no issues..........

Easy

Banned
Jul 9, 2012
Freakmont
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I wouldn't waste your time too much with 2 dollar bills. There ok..

Rushfan

Aug 18, 2012
Southern California
Primary Interest:
Other
I think he just claimed to use them just to use them, if you believe his claims. If I remember some of his posts (don't really pay attention, sorry) he would order new 2 dollar bills, evidently just to get them in circulation. Will wait and see if he is in the penalty box for a minor penalty, a major penalty, or a game misconduct...

I miss my hockey...! Go Kings...! (eventually)

PhattyB

Apr 3, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Is it against the rules to say I hope it's the Death Penalty? :dontknow:

Rushfan

Aug 18, 2012
Southern California
Primary Interest:
Other

Sorry Easy... but.....

sharks-choke-bb.jpg

xoxo.... R U S H

Senor

Sep 25, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
kevinbomb123 said:
Every now and then a United States Note (red seal) will pop up but 85% of the time there uncirculated.

I asked Kevin in a PM a few weeks ago about his $2 bills and this was his answer.

Take it for what it is worth.

goldencoin

Gold Member
Sep 27, 2005
Indiana
Detector(s) used
Whites DFX & Beach Hunter ID
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I've been trough tons of them (all used), and find a fair number of crisp stars (some 76's). I once got a cache of red seals, but besides that, nothing worth the time. I ask for them when no one has halves and I want something to go through later

HH
-GC

Generic_Lad

Bronze Member
Jul 23, 2010
Detector(s) used
Garrett Ace 250, Bounty Hunter Quick Draw
Primary Interest:
Other
If you go to garage sales or estate sales, paying in $2 bills, halves and Ikes can help sweeten a deal, someone is much more apt to sell you a $5 thing for $3 when you pay in a $2 and an Ike because they think they are worth more.

keemao

Sep 28, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Me Too!!

I miss my hockey...! Go Kings...! (eventually)[/QUOTE]

Ah, man, I am an old Kings fan...started in 1971. Was in Ventura County for the Cup games but tics were too darn expensive. I did raise one of my daughters to be a huge Kings fan and she got to one game in each round, which is more than I have ever done in the playoffs. Love to see them repeat.....if we ever have a season. Sometimes I wish all the fans would boycott all the games when they get started again just to show them not to screw with us. They all...owners and players...make enough money. I love the days...70s and 80s...when we NEVER had lockouts!!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions