My wife.....

Easy

Banned
Jul 9, 2012
Freakmont
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
.....lol, busts out a A/U Morgan on me. .....

For context I've been Crh for about 3 months. I tried to get my wife into it with no such luck. She thinks its to time consuming and shows no interest. Although she does like coins. She collects Foriegn coins and when ever I find one CRh I give it to her. When I find and old coin I show her and she does think they are cool :)
So I think she never told me she had this coin because she thought I would make her sell it?? Idk ....but anyways she bust out a 1898 no mintmark Morgan in nice condition from her little hope chest. Lol ! I ran to get my redbook. I was so hoping it would be a key date( NOT cause I wanted to sell it like she thought) but I was just hoping she hit the jackpot , just for her you know. But alas not worth a great deal but still a nice coin. Then I told her about how I like the peace dollar more and showed her the coin and she agreed the peace dollar is the coolest looking coin. I still CAN'T believe my wife has a Morgan and I don't?.. WTH !:BangHead::thumbsup:

Upvote 0

SilverForBrains

Bronze Member
Feb 1, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
lol yea all my morgan's have come to me from non-CRH activities. 3 from grandparents, and then 20 from a roll I purchased for $530 off craigslist about half a year ago. they are not easy to come across by any other means! I doubt I'll ever find one CRH, that's like getting struck by lightning

SilverForBrains

Bronze Member
Feb 1, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
............once dressed up like lady liberty, we were role playing and I was a CRH

lol

Eminem

Banned
Jul 20, 2012
Motor City
Detector(s) used
Not sure
Primary Interest:
Other
Easy said:
Yo M! Don't see you posting much anymore. Are you finding any of dat AG homie?

Dawg I occasionally be stackin. Got a job so I might be buyin some soon when da price goes down what about you homie?

Eminem

Banned
Jul 20, 2012
Motor City
Detector(s) used
Not sure
Primary Interest:
Other
Dawg seems like u got the same averages as me seems like finds are picking up a little as the holiday season cums closer

Last edited by a moderator:

SilverForBrains

Bronze Member
Feb 1, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
looks like I got everyone all excited, just joking' guys

but maybe I'll bring it up to her :headbang:

OP
OP
Easy

Easy

Banned
Jul 9, 2012
Freakmont
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Did my post get deleted? ......I'm scratching my head at that one..... Was it something I said? I didn't know me and Eminem were beefing? Lol

bigscores

Aug 8, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Easy said:
Did my post get deleted? ......I'm scratching my head at that one..... Was it something I said? I didn't know me and Eminem were beefing? Lol

Yes, your post was deleted due to an unnecessary comment in it.

OP
OP
Easy

Easy

Banned
Jul 9, 2012
Freakmont
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Why would I be mad?

Ok good, your happiness is very important to me. Have a nice life! cheers!

*Lowers stunner shades* throws peace sign* walks away and goes back to his good life*and his J-O-B*

Last edited:

bigscores

Aug 8, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Easy said:
Ok good, your happiness is very important to me. Have a nice life! cheers!

If you would like to hit the reset button regarding our thoughts of one another, I will do that. I apologize for my comments about you in that private message I sent you a few days ago. It was unnecessary and impolite of me, and I feel we may have gotten off on the wrong foot as a result.

Lets wipe the slate clean.

Last edited:

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Minelab_Equinox_ 800 Minelab_CTX-3030 Minelab_Excal_1000 Minelab_Sovereign_GT Minelab_Safari Minelab_ETrac Whites_Beach_Hunter_ID Fisher_1235_X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
A friendly suggestion, it really would be best to put aside any hard feelings, moderators are not going to tolerate members constantly sniping at each other in the forums and this includes doing it via innuendos.....

Last edited:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions