Once again I found nothing in my pockets.

Catcake

Oct 19, 2012
Texas
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Have you tried checking your pockets several times a day? Most people only check their pockets once or twice a day. If you're going to find the silver then you need to keep checking every chance you get. Try checking your pockets 30 times a day and then let us know how your averages are. Happy hunting!

GarouLady

Sep 6, 2012
Michigan
Primary Interest:
Other
I throw all my change into a container in my car and at the end of the day that goes into a container and on my day off I go through it for wheaties. I normally don't find walkers or high end coinage in my pocketchange.

Although I wonder again and again how people can afford 10-20 BOXES of halves or coins a week. All I can say is wow.

See ya,
-garoulady

OnARoll

Nov 1, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I figure the more you use cash the greater chances you have to finding something great, the best thing i found was a really mint 1983 quarter, sold it on ebay :)

Diver_Down

Silver Member
Dec 13, 2008
St. Augustine, FL
You just need to dig deeper, Jim. All that lint is hiding the goods. Be sure not to dig too deep in public. It looks weird.

Last edited:

apush

Bronze Member
Dec 21, 2009
U.S.A.
Detector(s) used
ACE 250; Lone Star
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hope you and your family had a wonderful Thanksgiving, Coolpix9. Glad to see you post. I have not visited our "friend" at DG&S in a long while. Pickens have been awful slim as of late. :)

apush

TheMcs

Nov 15, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Best I've found was a 1906 IH in my change from a Chinese restaurant. That was earlier this year, and probably the only thing I've found in several years. Only finds before that were wheaties. Even those took about 15 years to fill a coin roll. I use cash a fair amount, far more than most people.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread