Coins not guns

Status
Not open for further replies.

Weaselbrott

Aug 12, 2012
Eastern Seaboard
Detector(s) used
Bounty Hunter- Quick Silver (I know, I am a novice, give me a break! :P)
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I am not anti-gun or anything, but I don't think we need to go around showing off and talking about our guns here without there being a good link to CRHing. I've seen a few articles today, and not quite sure why the guns are trending today... I get the connection between guns and silver, trust me, but can't we just... talk about how many 90%er and 40%ers we've found? Although, if you find a gun in a box of coins or a reject tray, please do post about that. This is all. Happy Hunting!

Upvote 0

silvershooter

Sep 13, 2012
north central,In
Detector(s) used
whites 5900 di pro sl
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
FreedomUIC said:
Would you please address the Aluminum For Silver Thread please.....

Along Congress doing away with the dollar bill thread,that was eagerly participated in by the mods.

sagittarius98

Gold Member
Jan 16, 2012
Maryland
Detector(s) used
White's Coinmaster
Primary Interest:
Other
Had I still lived in the communist state of Kalifornia I would not be able to carry as well but I live in Missouri. One 8 hour course, $160 for federal background check and license and I can carry concealed. Not sure why I needed a 8 hour course, I filled out the test in the first 20 minutes I was there lol. Common sense answers for common sense situations.

Well apparently, California and Maryland are "May-issue" states, so there is a chance you could get a permit.

The_EE

Bronze Member
Dec 8, 2011
Constant state of misery
Primary Interest:
Other
Well apparently, California and Maryland are "May-issue" states, so there is a chance you could get a permit.

In California, good luck, You need a reason, like you are a diamond dealer who is being stalked by a crazy ex with connections to the mafia. They dont give out CCW permits very often. Hell, if you are transporting a pistol in your car, you must have the magazines locked in a seperate storage area from the firearm and both must be in your trunk, that is real useful huh? Unlock trunk, unlock two boxes to finally arm yourself. It makes CRH in California much more dangerous than many of the other surrounding states. Maryland I dont know their laws too well.

TimZim

Bronze Member
Aug 3, 2011
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
The great thing about crh we can turn the silver into anything we want to!! So cool I now am prepping with my extra cash.

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Minelab_Equinox_ 800 Minelab_CTX-3030 Minelab_Excal_1000 Minelab_Sovereign_GT Minelab_Safari Minelab_ETrac Whites_Beach_Hunter_ID Fisher_1235_X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Would you please address the Aluminum For Silver Thread please.....
It should be gone, forum was under attack this weekend by troll we were busy with that...

ArkieBassMan

Silver Member
Dec 17, 2009
AR
Detector(s) used
Minelab E-Trac
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I for one carry when I CRH. I think guns and personal/property protection goes with the hobby. When I am rolling around town with $2500 or more on me, it would be quite stupid not to carry. More importantly when I am on the same schedual week after week, I would be quite easy to rob otherwise, the tellers set their clocks by my arrival since I have such a small CRH window each week. 11am to 11:30am M-Thursday, 11am-11:30am and 2:30pm to 4:30pm on Fridays and 11:-11:30am on Saturdays.

Just my opinion.

I agree, but most banks here have a, "No firearms allowed on premises" sign posted.

sagittarius98

Gold Member
Jan 16, 2012
Maryland
Detector(s) used
White's Coinmaster
Primary Interest:
Other
In California, good luck, You need a reason, like you are a diamond dealer who is being stalked by a crazy ex with connections to the mafia. They dont give out CCW permits very often. Hell, if you are transporting a pistol in your car, you must have the magazines locked in a seperate storage area from the firearm and both must be in your trunk, that is real useful huh? Unlock trunk, unlock two boxes to finally arm yourself. It makes CRH in California much more dangerous than many of the other surrounding states. Maryland I dont know their laws too well.

Similar, it would be very hard to get a permit here.

The_EE

Bronze Member
Dec 8, 2011
Constant state of misery
Primary Interest:
Other
I agree, but most banks here have a, "No firearms allowed on premises" sign posted.

Banks around here have the same but that does not disallow you from having it in your car. Here in Missouri you can have a loaded pistol in the cabin with you. Its kind of funny because a Draco is considered a pistol in all sense and purpose. If you want to see a picture, google AK DRACO for plenty of them. Its legally considered a pistol and is useable with a CCW permit, even with 100 round drum lol.

Local_coins

Nov 24, 2011
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Banks around here have the same but that does not disallow you from having it in your car. Here in Missouri you can have a loaded pistol in the cabin with you. Its kind of funny because a Draco is considered a pistol in all sense and purpose. If you want to see a picture, google AK DRACO for plenty of them. Its legally considered a pistol and is useable with a CCW permit, even with 100 round drum lol.

Id like to see the guy who tries to conceal a Draco with a drum attached!

Gold Maven

Bronze Member
Jul 4, 2012
Holmes County Ohio
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Lobo
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Wow, what a great way to stop armed bank robberies! Just post a sign in the parking lot "no guns on premises" Brilliant.

Perhaps a "no bank robbers allowed" would work too. Once this catches on, crime could be done for.

GlenDronach

Bronze Member
Aug 21, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Wow, what a great way to stop armed bank robberies! Just post a sign in the parking lot "no guns on premises" Brilliant.

Perhaps a "no bank robbers allowed" would work too. Once this catches on, crime could be done for.

How dare a private business with sensitive transactions limit the presence of weapons! I am outraged! They'd better have some sort of security system, because they might get robbed!

The_EE

Bronze Member
Dec 8, 2011
Constant state of misery
Primary Interest:
Other
How dare a private business with sensitive transactions limit the presence of weapons! I am outraged! They'd better have some sort of security system, because they might get robbed!

Its not the law abiding citizens you have to worry about usually, its those who dont follow the laws that are mainly the problem. Which would be safer, a bank full of unarmed people or a bank that may have those with CCW's inside of it? Which one would be more likely to get hit also? Criminals usually go for the easiest of targets, not targets that can kill them.

GlenDronach

Bronze Member
Aug 21, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Its not the law abiding citizens you have to worry about usually, its those who dont follow the laws that are mainly the problem. Which would be safer, a bank full of unarmed people or a bank that may have those with CCW's inside of it? Which one would be more likely to get hit also? Criminals usually go for the easiest of targets, not targets that can kill them.

Yes, but I'd think that a bank would be a place where even CCW would not be allowed. It's a sensitive institution. Someone legally carrying could cause a panic, or during a robbery, some hero could get everyone shot. Sorry, you can replace money, but you can't replace people.

tah06090

Nov 6, 2011
Vermont
Detector(s) used
E-trac/ACE 250
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Great part about Vermont no permit needed to carry concealed and we can carry anywhere besides federal buildings and schools

The_EE

Bronze Member
Dec 8, 2011
Constant state of misery
Primary Interest:
Other
Yes, but I'd think that a bank would be a place where even CCW would not be allowed. It's a sensitive institution. Someone legally carrying could cause a panic, or during a robbery, some hero could get everyone shot. Sorry, you can replace money, but you can't replace people.

In Missouri its a state law that you cannot carry inside of a bank, in some states, Arizona I believe is one, its a banks choice.

Why would you think its a bad thing? Most state require a federal background check to get a CCW. As for carrying, no one should ever know you are doing so, if you are doing it right. It took my mom nearly a year before she figured out I was carrying on a daily basis. The reason she found out was because I had to remove the gun from my waistband when I went to a bank to get cash because we were going out to garage sales.

If people are going to get shot, its going to happen and someone with a CCW will likely get less people killed than no one with a CCW. How many fewer people would have died at any of these mass shootings in the last 10 years if just 1 person was there was able to defend themselves?

oxbowbarefoot

Banned
May 25, 2011
🥇 Banner finds
Primary Interest:
Other
I am not anti-gun or anything, but I don't think we need to go around showing off and talking about our guns here without there being a good link to CRHing. I've seen a few articles today, and not quite sure why the guns are trending today... I get the connection between guns and silver, trust me, but can't we just... talk about how many 90%er and 40%ers we've found? Although, if you find a gun in a box of coins or a reject tray, please do post about that. This is all. Happy Hunting!

Understood. Wouldn't want to advertise the arsenal for the world to see anyway. (I mean, I do not currently, nor have I ever owned a firearm :laughing7:) Silver on the other hand, lays safely protected by heavier metals....

Eminem

Banned
Jul 20, 2012
Motor City
Detector(s) used
Not sure
Primary Interest:
Other
Weaselbrott said:

Dawg we need guns to survive in da hood

50cent

Silver Member
Nov 16, 2012
Super-Skunksville x1000.
Primary Interest:
Other
Dawg we need guns to survive in da hood

Dawgs, how do you think slim shady stopped that teller who went bezerk, and tried to run him over? He popped the tires, and the car went out of control into the tree's just missing ol' em by just a few inches. if he was unarmed, he would not be here tonight.

Eminem

Banned
Jul 20, 2012
Motor City
Detector(s) used
Not sure
Primary Interest:
Other
50cent said:
Dawgs, how do you think slim shady stopped that teller who went bezerk, and tried to run him over? He popped the tires, and the car went out of control into the tree's just missing ol' em by just a few inches. if he was unarmed, he would not be here tonight.

Dawg I shot her tires from 15 yards away hangin out of the drivers window

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread