Coins not guns

Status
Not open for further replies.

Weaselbrott

Aug 12, 2012
Eastern Seaboard
Detector(s) used
Bounty Hunter- Quick Silver (I know, I am a novice, give me a break! :P)
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I am not anti-gun or anything, but I don't think we need to go around showing off and talking about our guns here without there being a good link to CRHing. I've seen a few articles today, and not quite sure why the guns are trending today... I get the connection between guns and silver, trust me, but can't we just... talk about how many 90%er and 40%ers we've found? Although, if you find a gun in a box of coins or a reject tray, please do post about that. This is all. Happy Hunting!

Upvote 0

FloridaFinder

Aug 27, 2012
Florida
Detector(s) used
Minelab CTX 3030
Primary Interest:
Beach & Shallow Water Hunting
accordselux said:
Yes, but I'd think that a bank would be a place where even CCW would not be allowed. It's a sensitive institution. Someone legally carrying could cause a panic, or during a robbery, some hero could get everyone shot. Sorry, you can replace money, but you can't replace people.

Well said. Just because someone has a CCW permit doesn't mean that they're trained to handle a bank robbery. As someone else said an 8 hour course sounds nice but that doesn't mean that they're trained like police officers are to react properly to dangerous situations like this.

Aug 20, 2009
New Hampshire
Detector(s) used
Garret Master hunter Cx Plus
Primary Interest:
Other
police officers are to react properly to dangerous situations like this.

Yup,except lately its been shoot first and ask questions later regardless of who they shoot,innocent people included:laughing9:

50cent

Silver Member
Nov 16, 2012
Super-Skunksville x1000.
Primary Interest:
Other
Police officer's ain't trained any better than an average person. More criminal's would be shot dead if they were trained properly. Instead, police officer's are trained to stand behind your seat a little to make you feel uncomfortable. They are trained to give criminal's their 'right's', yet, when you are pulled over for speeding, they don't give you rights. You need to look at who the police are really trying to protect, if it were not for the 'training' police received, every single criminal woulda got a bullet to the head. END OF STORY.

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Minelab_Equinox_ 800 Minelab_CTX-3030 Minelab_Excal_1000 Minelab_Sovereign_GT Minelab_Safari Minelab_ETrac Whites_Beach_Hunter_ID Fisher_1235_X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Thread is closed,.......

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread