2 Banks 6 boxes this weekend

JeffG

May 10, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Picked up 6 boxes this weekend and although nothing great wanted to share.

bank 1

box 1,2,3 and 4= SKUNKS

Bank 2

box 1 9 40%'s and 1 1964

box 2 1 40%

did get some good news on Friday though as my main functioning bank which I may occasionally take a box or two said that if I wanted to bag them and bring in $2K at a time they have no problem with that as they will just ship them out. They actually like that better so they don't have to wait to accumulate $2000. She also said as long as it is in the $2K increments I can dump as many bags a week I would like :hello2:

Looks like I may have to start increasing my orders.

Good luck,

Jeff

Upvote 0

Local_coins

Nov 24, 2011
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Those are some nice tellers. I ask every bank I frequent if they will accept bags and it is always no.

weighit

Feb 17, 2007
Northern Arizona
Detector(s) used
Whites DFX with a Big Foot coil
Gold Bug 2
I have one branch that only will take them in $500 loose bags and another branch of the same bank will only take them back in rolls. I've asked a few times to get the roll branch to allow me to bring bags and they won't budge. So I take them to both branches and rotate.

SilverForBrains

Bronze Member
Feb 1, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
WOW that's awesome, so early in the game to have unlimited dumps. Would've made my life a lot easier! I drove 40 minutes round trip today just to dump 1k, think about that

Swade2K

Aug 4, 2012
I dumped 6 K today in 5 hours while CRHing. I mix it up and even go through rolls at stoplights.

OP
OP
J

JeffG

May 10, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
40 minutes each way for $1K dump?? that sucks silverforbrains. I really have not tapped into 90% of the banks in my area and I can still drive 10 minutes in any direction and dump or pickup. I really need to go open new accounts at other banks now ( I currently have 3 different banks) since i have the dumps covered.

Good luck,

Jeff

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread