Is anybody else annoyed with this guy?

randywhatson

Tenderfoot
May 25, 2011
I got an email from Dr. Eifrig about "the 5 magic words to say to your bank." They want me to pay $39 to learn how to coin roll hunt. I think what annoys me is that now EVERYBODY and their dog is gonna know how to do this. The coins are dissapearing...and the last thing we need is some jerk telling everybody about it. Am I the only one here?

Upvote 0

sagittarius98

Gold Member
Jan 16, 2012
Maryland
Detector(s) used
White's Coinmaster
Primary Interest:
Other
What about all the 2ND Amendment talk on this site then? You gotta love how the rules apply to just some people while others have their posts deleted and are given no reason for it.

2nd Amendment is okay apparently, because it is a "current event." I could say all I want about being anti-gun and I would not get banned unless I attack someone (this is NOT my viewpoint on guns).

GlenDronach

Bronze Member
Aug 21, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
2nd Amendment is okay apparently, because it is a "current event." I could say all I want about being anti-gun and I would not get banned unless I attack someone (this is NOT my viewpoint on guns).

Can I say what I want about gay marriage, immigration policy, health care, and taxation/deficit under this "current event" guise then? Because I'm sure a lot of people would have me on ignore after that.

stonehenge

Aug 27, 2010
Hey here's a thought. Let's talk about coins in the coin forum and take the manifestos, conjecture and opinions elsewhere.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread