Is anybody else annoyed with this guy?

randywhatson

Tenderfoot
May 25, 2011
I got an email from Dr. Eifrig about "the 5 magic words to say to your bank." They want me to pay $39 to learn how to coin roll hunt. I think what annoys me is that now EVERYBODY and their dog is gonna know how to do this. The coins are dissapearing...and the last thing we need is some jerk telling everybody about it. Am I the only one here?

Upvote 0

kfs

Jul 18, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Sorry never heard of him

CC-Hunter

Bronze Member
Sep 18, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I think I've seen that, but I don't think anyone gets the "secret" unless they actually pay attention to the e-mail and sign up.

kfs

Jul 18, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I got an email from Dr. Eifrig about "the 5 magic words to say to your bank." They want me to pay $39 to learn how to coin roll hunt. I think what annoys me is that now EVERYBODY and their dog is gonna know how to do this. The coins are dissapearing...and the last thing we need is some jerk telling everybody about it. Am I the only one here?

His Five magic words?

"Do you have any half dollars"

This is my guess

Last edited:

OnARoll

Nov 1, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Any successful CRH knows that even if you have a secret or not this hobby still takes a lot of work. Lets face it a lot of people quit after their first skunked experience, those same people that bought into that 39 dollar scam program will realize it doesn't work and move on to some other get rich quick scheme. There may be a lot of people to try CRH but few people stick with it or anything in that matter, they are simply not disciplined enough, they are looking for instant results and will only fail. IMO.

kfs

Jul 18, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
That's six words, :censored:

Your lucky you did not call me :censored:, I would have had to hunt you down

Ok " Do you have any halves" or " Do you have half dollars" happy now

I would never insult someone, I do not know the way you have, that is just uncool

Last edited by a moderator:

unclehuckelberry

Feb 11, 2012
Primary Interest:
Other
Your lucky you did not call me :censored: I would have had to hunt you down

Ok " Do you have any halves" or " Do you have half dollars" happy now

I would never insult someone, I do not know the way you have, that is just uncool

I'm sorry if I hurt your feelings, I honestly was just trying to make a joke.

kfs

Jul 18, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
unclehuckelberry said:
I'm sorry if I hurt your feelings, I honestly was just trying to make a joke.

Calling someone or comparing them to :censored: is no laughing matter but at least as I said you did not us :censored: as the comparison. Things would have gotten ugly.

GlenDronach

Bronze Member
Aug 21, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Calling someone or comparing them to :censored: is no laughing matter but at least as I said you did not us :censored: as the comparison. Things would have gotten ugly.

::)

bigscores

Aug 8, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
:censored:
Some of you peope are ridiculous and embarassingly immature.

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Minelab_Equinox_ 800 Minelab_CTX-3030 Minelab_Excal_1000 Minelab_Sovereign_GT Minelab_Safari Minelab_ETrac Whites_Beach_Hunter_ID Fisher_1235_X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Keep the politics out of the forums, those posting political statements may find they can't post for awhile...............

As our rules state, NO POLITICS UNLESS IT DIRECTLY RELATES TO TREASURE HUNTING.

Everyone is aware of our rules or should be, if not then please read our rules, there is a link to our rules in my signature....

LANGUAGE.... Substituting @,#.$ or any other characters to by pass the site censor is still a violation of our rules.......

NjStacker22

Dec 9, 2012
NJ
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I have only been an active member for approx. 20 minutes but I can certainly see that there are some very sensitive members lurking around :dontknow:

Relllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllax

-just the new guy

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread