jamin_03

Jul 8, 2012
Tacoma, Washinton
Detector(s) used
Garrett 250
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Don't Cry Over Spilled Halves!!

I was so disappointed when I dumped my coins last week and filled up the half bag. They placed it on the counter in front of me and turned back to the counter. I watched as the bag tipped over and spilled onto the floor behind the counter. I couldn't see well enough to see the silver, but I did see two foreign coins right off the bat. They were a Canadian dollar and a fifty pence. I asked them how much it would be to buy the whole bag. They told me $1,000 and I was so tempted to get it, but I am a poor student with barely enough income to pay the rent, so I would have had to get a cash forward on my credit card to buy it. I traded a half dollar for the fifty pence, but the teller "lost" the Canadian dollar... I wish I had more money to use for trading!!

Jamin_03

Upvote 0

OnARoll

Nov 1, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
This may be obvious but you could always try Selling some stuff lol

NjStacker22

Dec 9, 2012
NJ
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
^^ +1

I spent the majority of my teenage/student years getting by, by selling things.

CC-Hunter

Bronze Member
Sep 18, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Go to TD - in my neck of the woods the bags fill at $100 :laughing7:

OnARoll

Nov 1, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Nothing at all? Thats hard to believe, in any case If you have nothing to sell, start looking around there's plenty of stuff for free in the craigslist free section. Some of the free items need a little work others work just fine, you will just need a way to pick the items up as the people posting the ads will not deliver it to you. Dust it off and sell it, ALL PROFIT (minus the gas it took to get it). I've actually traded free items for coins b4 too by posting on craigslist and then sold the coins for profit. If that seems outrageous then try to find a job lol.

NjStacker22

Dec 9, 2012
NJ
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Nothing at all? Thats hard to believe, in any case If you have nothing to sell, start looking around there's plenty of stuff for free in the craigslist free section. Some of the free items need a little work others work just fine, you will just need a way to pick the items up as the people posting the ads will not deliver it to you. Dust it off and sell it, ALL PROFIT (minus the gas it took to get it). I've actually traded free items for coins b4 too by posting on craigslist and then sold the coins for profit. If that seems outrageous then try to find a job lol.

A JOB???!? No way, who in their right mind would do such a thing :icon_scratch:

It's pretty hard to stack precious metals without an income.... just saying.

OnARoll

Nov 1, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Yeah you gotta have money to make money in this game!

OP
OP
J

jamin_03

Jul 8, 2012
Tacoma, Washinton
Detector(s) used
Garrett 250
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

I'm sorry, did I fail to mention that I already have three jobs! including serving our country as a medic in the Army reserves!

Dark

Aug 6, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I'm sorry, did I fail to mention that I already have three jobs! including serving our country as a medic in the Army reserves!

Yea bro, you did fail to mention that.
lol

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread