IKE dollars

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Minelab_Equinox_ 800 Minelab_CTX-3030 Minelab_Excal_1000 Minelab_Sovereign_GT Minelab_Safari Minelab_ETrac Whites_Beach_Hunter_ID Fisher_1235_X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

GlenDronach

Bronze Member
Aug 21, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
This is a treasure hunting site. Everything that we dig up never actually belonged to us. So are we all just a bunch a thieves :)

It's funny that MD'ing or CRHing is fine, but finders keepers losers weepers doesn't apply elsewhere. :laughing7:

Owassokie

Jun 28, 2012
Oklahoma
Detector(s) used
Equinox 800, Ace 250
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Those that are trying to be legalistic about the "fees" subject need to take a step back. The pharisees were very legalistic if I remember correctly. If you point a finger at someone and call them a thief, just remember where the other 3 fingers are pointing! I promise if you are reading this thread, I could find a reason to call you a thief if I took the same legalistic approach.

And that's why it's not black and white. There is right. There is wrong. And they don't change. The problem is every person on this earth has a different opinion on what's right and what's wrong. So unless you claim to BE the creator, recognize that your thoughts of right vs wrong are merely an opinion.

sagittarius98

Gold Member
Jan 16, 2012
Maryland
Detector(s) used
White's Coinmaster
Primary Interest:
Other
Welfare made up only 11% of the national budget last year, compared to 17% for pensions that Congress has used as a giant piggy bank for decades. But, based on your anecdote, it's OK to villainize social spending on the people you don't know because you've made some assumptions about their needs and abilities, but your uncle, who also is a beneficiary of social welfare, is OK to get that check every month.

All this from paypal fees, stemming from a discussion about Ikes? Yikes.

I'm going to the bank today, I'll see if I can get a bag of ikes ordered without having to :3some: somebody.

I was mainly referring to the abuse of the welfare system. That needs to be fixed.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread