Soooooo Close......

Numismaniac

Bronze Member
Apr 1, 2010
I started today at 195 silver dimes, and picked up about $700 today for three FDRs. Now, I only need two more to make 200 for the year.

Did get two silver dimes right next to each other in a MWR. Check out the pic.

On a side note, I got one roll of halves while hunting the dimes. It gave up two 40s and a 64!!!

Hoping for two more silver dimes tomorrow or Monday.....

HH

ForumRunner_20121228_173006.png

Upvote 0

boristhespider88

Bronze Member
May 10, 2012
Primary Interest:
Other
I started today at 195 silver dimes, and picked up about $700 today for three FDRs. Now, I only need two more to make 200 for the year.

Did get two silver dimes right next to each other in a MWR. Check out the pic.

On a side note, I got one roll of halves while hunting the dimes. It gave up two 40s and a 64!!!

Hoping for two more silver dimes tomorrow or Monday.....

HH

View attachment 717810

I got a roll of dimes at my work once that I was so excited about. There were 3 silver rims in the roll, two next to each other and one at the other end... All clad Canadians... :BangHead:

Good finds! Hope you get it!

HH!
- DS

maverick

Silver Member
Mar 10, 2012
Detector(s) used
Bounty Hunter Pioneer 101
Garrett Ace 250
Primary Interest:
Other
Good luck Numismaniac, I hope you make your goal! HH, Maverick.

AdDicted2Ag

Bronze Member
Jan 24, 2012
Detector(s) used
Etrac
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Sweet... It is always a little weird when that happens.. I have had rolls like that pop up in an otherwise skunk box.. You just never know where they will end up...

sagittarius98

Gold Member
Jan 16, 2012
Maryland
Detector(s) used
White's Coinmaster
Primary Interest:
Other
Well, whatever they were, they weren't silver, lol. Thanks for the correction; I'm just used to referring to any coins that aren't silver as clad, lol. :thumbsup:

I do too. Not to foreign, but any non-silver, non-valuable coin I refer to as clad when I group them together. Cents (not pennies) and nickels are not "clad"

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread