Hunting in MO

bdrilling5

Jan 4, 2013
Missouri
Primary Interest:
Other
First off: Hi everyone, I'm new to the forum. I've been stalking around so much for information that I decided to join.

Second, I'm about to start CRH'ing in MO and wanted to make sure I won't be stepping on anyone's toes. If you're on the hunt in MO as well, I'd like to make sure we're not picking up each other's drops and such. PM me & if we're in the same city, we can work something out if need be.

Thanks!

Upvote 0

ArkieBassMan

Silver Member
Dec 17, 2009
AR
Detector(s) used
Minelab E-Trac
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I have hunted in MO, but not regularly.

Walla183

Sep 29, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
First off: Hi everyone, I'm new to the forum. I've been stalking around so much for information that I decided to join.

Second, I'm about to start CRH'ing in MO and wanted to make sure I won't be stepping on anyone's toes. If you're on the hunt in MO as well, I'd like to make sure we're not picking up each other's drops and such. PM me & if we're in the same city, we can work something out if need be.

Thanks!

Welcome to the forum. In regards to stepping on other's toes... That should no bearing on how you enjoy this hobby. It's not like members of this forum colonize parts of each state and wall them off as their own. Take in some of the information banks are providing you. If anything, you will move more product and rotate what's already out there

OP
OP
B

bdrilling5

Jan 4, 2013
Missouri
Primary Interest:
Other
What part Missouri do you hunt in?I hunt Springfield,MO.

Right now, I'm in the South-Eastern area - basically Cape Girardeau Area. But my wife and I have family just West of STL where I'm hoping to do some CRH'ing as well.

Welcome to the forum. In regards to stepping on other's toes... That should no bearing on how you enjoy this hobby. It's not like members of this forum colonize parts of each state and wall them off as their own. Take in some of the information banks are providing you. If anything, you will move more product and rotate what's already out there

Thanks Walla183, I'll definitely take that advice! I mostly figured it wouldn't be a big deal. I just have a feeling I'm already picking up someone else's dumps or that maybe one of the tellers is sifting for silver. I'll just have to get a good feel for it and maybe switch pickup banks if this one doesn't pan out.

sagittarius98

Gold Member
Jan 16, 2012
Maryland
Detector(s) used
White's Coinmaster
Primary Interest:
Other
Nope. Never shot me no wild pig.

When I was at my aunt's house this summer, I saw like 20 wild boars on the street in front of the house. Thankfully her garden was not trampled. This was at 5:00 AM and the cats in the house started screeching at the pigs. It was interesting to say the least.

The_EE

Bronze Member
Dec 8, 2011
Constant state of misery
Primary Interest:
Other
Right now, I'm in the South-Eastern area - basically Cape Girardeau Area. But my wife and I have family just West of STL where I'm hoping to do some CRH'ing as well.

I search the show me state as well and you are not in my area. Someone has been doing a ton of dumps as of late, I am seeing lots of the same marked coins so I think that is the reason for my lowering numbers the last few months.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread