First Nickel Box of 2013

GarouLady

Sep 6, 2012
Michigan
Primary Interest:
Other
well I finally got my first nickel box of 2013. I got home and opened everything up and got absolutely zero. No war nickels, no buffs, no nothing. I got 1 1939-P nickel, which I have told isn't worth much. Weird thing is that this is the 2nd box in 2 weeks that I have found the rolls have been re-rolled up. I don't know for sure if its just crummy machine work or if someone is getting boxes of nickels, going through them and rewrapping them in the original wrappers. Kinda steams my kippers that someone would be doing that. I plan on ordering some boxes from a different credit union and seeing what I can find out. Or I can order some from my work place. As long as I stay under a box every other week, my cashier office manager says she doesn't mind ordering for me.
::whimpers:: I am sick of the skunk already. 10 boxes with absolutely nothing! eesh. I need to make an offering to the silver god. Even worse my workplace is giving me weekends off, which I absolutely hate. Because if I wanted to go to town, I have to drive with the other 250,000 people out on the road. Due to vertigo, too much overstimulus, movement, etc, and I get sick to my stomach and dizzy.

Only good thing is that soon we all will be able to send in our income taxes and that will give us some money. I plan on taking my tax return and if its enough, I want to get 5 boxes of nickels and 2 boxes of dimes. Go through that, dump them and then pay off one credit card bill and start playing off my other one. So I am going to have a little bit of fun before getting back to my responsibilities.

Hugs and Smiles, Garoulady

Upvote 0

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread