My new safe!! wow

TimZim

Bronze Member
Aug 3, 2011
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
My new safe 4000lbs I can put ?? about $100.000 in clad in side. Its very big in side 63 hi 20 deep and 32 wide with 4 shelfs its called a jewlers safe a tl 30 x6 I wanted to remind everyone pertect your hard earned silver gold what ever!! This used safe cost $5000 its worth every penny. Good luck and happy hunting to all..............:happysmiley::happysmiley::happysmiley::happysmiley::happysmiley: My crh is still going strong 6 weeks!!Great ##

Upvote 0

crhstreetwalker

Apr 27, 2012
Primary Interest:
Other
IMG957930.jpg

The_EE

Bronze Member
Dec 8, 2011
Constant state of misery
Primary Interest:
Other
TL30 allows you to insure your belongings as well, unlike a firesafe from walmart that wont because they are so crappy.

Remember, a safe that is not bolted down is just a large metal suitcase that can be taken from you and opened elsewhere.

Fitzwilk

Jan 6, 2013
East Coast, Florida
Detector(s) used
Minelab Excalibur II
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I recommend a safe without exterior hinges. One thief broke into a garage and used the homeowner's sawzall with a metal blade to cut through the hinges and pry open the safe from the hinged side.

OP
OP
TimZim

TimZim

Bronze Member
Aug 3, 2011
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
You guys should look up what TL 30 means its a beast!! 4000lbs with a glass safty lock in side. cut and drill resistent steel 3 inches thick.

palidin20603

Bronze Member
Jul 16, 2011
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Everytime I see a rainbow, I will think this safe is at the end of it! Top o the Morning to ya! HH

dougofpa

Banned
May 18, 2012
PA
Detector(s) used
Minelab Safari, Garrett ACE 250, Garrett Pro Pointer, Lesche Digger
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Yes sir...that is one awesome safe.

Congrats on the nice 'find"

jeff of pa

Super Moderator
Staff member
Dec 19, 2003
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
You guys should look up what TL 30 means its a beast!! 4000lbs with a glass safty lock in side. cut and drill resistent steel 3 inches thick.

awesome safe but tell me Tim, "glass safety lock" ? doesn't that make it crack Proof ?
or have I watched too many movies ?

My point, IF someone attempted entry & it locks permanently,
Doesn't it screw you also ?
at least unless you have extra big Bucks

SilverForBrains

Bronze Member
Feb 1, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
from my point of view no safe is safe from someone tying you up and threatening to pull your teeth out with pliers unless you tell them the code. I would much rather just hide mine so it doesn't look like I have anything to hide

maverick

Silver Member
Mar 10, 2012
Detector(s) used
Bounty Hunter Pioneer 101
Garrett Ace 250
Primary Interest:
Other
from my point of view no safe is safe from someone tying you up and threatening to pull your teeth out with pliers unless you tell them the code. I would much rather just hide mine so it doesn't look like I have anything to hide

WOW. I wouldn't want to be home when that guy showed up! LMAO. Nice visual there SFB! I"m still laughing! HH, Maverick.

The_EE

Bronze Member
Dec 8, 2011
Constant state of misery
Primary Interest:
Other
I recommend a safe without exterior hinges. One thief broke into a garage and used the homeowner's sawzall with a metal blade to cut through the hinges and pry open the safe from the hinged side.

A safe that can be defeated with a sawzaw is not a good safe at all.

Remember, all safes can be broken into, it takes time. Breaking into one in a location with an active alarm on the other hand is a different story.

If you have a safe with 4 way locking, it wont be defeated with a sawzaw.

A TL 30 should take a skilled thief at the minimum 30 minutes to break into, which is enough time for even your crappiest police officers to show up to stop.

Iron Patch

Gold Member
Sep 28, 2007
Dirtyville
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Deus
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I think the weakest part of your security now is your loose lips. :laughing7: But I am kind of serious because paper covers rock, scissors cut paper, rock crushes scissors, and gun beats safe.

OP
OP
TimZim

TimZim

Bronze Member
Aug 3, 2011
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
awesome safe but tell me Tim, "glass safety lock" ? doesn't that make it crack Proof ?
or have I watched too many movies ?

My point, IF someone attempted entry & it locks permanently,
Doesn't it screw you also ?
at least unless you have extra big Bucks
Your 100% right if the glass is broken the safe locks for good and then it has to be drilled out all the posts top side and bottom it is over 4000lbs This is just one of 3 safes that i have. Be for this i would have to leave up to $15000
out side where i do my boxes. I don't bring boxes in the house.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread