1st Dream boxe(s)

capitalfun8

Dec 6, 2011
Primary Interest:
Shipwrecks
Hi

I have posted and few times and have even started a thread. I thought this was worthy of posting. The story is I usually do 2 boxes of half's a week. I picked up my 2 boxes and my first box was only 1 40% which was a bicentennial half. Just before opening the other box I though to myself I would find a few more 40's. My neighborhood usually only brings in 1 or 2 40%'s per box. When I opened up the box I found a walker which I became ecstatic. When all said and done I found 12 90%'s and 3 40%'s out of 2 boxes. This all happened Friday. Previously this has happened once before but with 40%'s and not as many. I called her up after finding more silver than usual and asked the teller if she had any extras which she replied yes. She orders extra half boxes every now and again. I went back up there and had just as much if not more silver in them. So back to the story I am telling now on Monday today I thought to myself to call her again and see if she did. I called her and asked and she replied yes I did order extra but just one box which I replied I will be there in 20 minutes. Picked them up and drove home and found more than the previous boxes I did on Friday. I found 18 90%'s and 0 40%'s.

Best box with most 90 percents.
Best box with most walking liberty half dollars
Best box with most kennedy half dollars.

Dream boxes are out there and I am glad I CRH.

1st pic is Mondays box and the second pic is the 2 boxes I did on Friday

Attachments

• Box 1 and 2.jpg
    Box 1 and 2.jpg
    488.2 KB · Views: 153
  • Box3.jpg
    Box3.jpg
    688.6 KB · Views: 164
Upvote 0

baddbluff

Bronze Member
Apr 22, 2011
vegas
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Awesome boxes! I've never had a box with more than 5 90s in it. Keep ordering from that bank until the well runs dry. It's still out there!

bigscores

Aug 8, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Technically, a dream box is 100+ keepers. So not dream boxes... but still really dang good boxes! Congrats, gotta love having all those WLH's!

maverick

Silver Member
Mar 10, 2012
Detector(s) used
Bounty Hunter Pioneer 101
Garrett Ace 250
Primary Interest:
Other
Hey capital, nice boxes there! Judging by what you say only getting a couple a box as the norm, those would definitely be dream boxes. I think that is definitely a dream box for you. Congrats on some great finds there and thanks for sharing with us! HH, Maverick.

Last edited:

CaliShawnNokc

Dec 30, 2012
Oklahoma
Detector(s) used
XP Deus w/9in coil
Whites MXT PRO w/DD 6x10
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Right now....those would be my dream boxes, but I wouldn't mind 100+ keepers either! :laughing7:
Great Find! Keep up the good work. HH

Infowarrior

Bronze Member
Oct 12, 2012
Fema Region 3
Detector(s) used
NOX 800, Ace 250, Garret Carrot
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I agree, dream box for sure!!

Some people dream larger than the rest of us :)

HH

bigscores

Aug 8, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Some people dream larger than the rest of us :)

"Far better is it to dare mighty things, to win glorious triumphs, even though checkered by failure... than to rank with those poor spirits who neither enjoy nor suffer much, because they live in a gray twilight that knows not victory nor defeat." - Theodore Roosevelt

Aim high, it can't hurt!

Weaselbrott

Aug 12, 2012
Eastern Seaboard
Detector(s) used
Bounty Hunter- Quick Silver (I know, I am a novice, give me a break! :P)
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Call up the dentist! That sweetness just rotted my teeth to the core!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread