Live minutes by minute road trip and box results

SilverForBrains

Bronze Member
Feb 1, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Ya silver I used to do rd trips all the time. Would average at least 40 halvesa trip. This one was so so. Heard the same thing every where I went guy just bought all our halves yesterday. My area has always been heavy on hunters but not like this

Yep, same here. The only reason I got that big teller tray score is because I walked in literally after the guy dropped 'em off and the lady was still counting them. Didn't give the other tellers a chance to see 'em or anything. I think ridiculous luck like that is the only way to find a peace dollar haha

AdDicted2Ag

Bronze Member
Jan 24, 2012
Detector(s) used
Etrac
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
SilverForBrains said:
Yep, same here. The only reason I got that big teller tray score is because I walked in literally after the guy dropped 'em off and the lady was still counting them. Didn't give the other tellers a chance to see 'em or anything. I think ridiculous luck like that is the only way to find a peace dollar haha

When I got my peace dollar, i asked for halves only..One of the other tellers came around the corner and said "I've got this" holding up the peace dollar up. I heard the teller who was helping me say no no that's silver, but I just quickly responded " I'll take it, thank you so much ladies." It was already offered to me, so there wasn't much she could do, but I could tell she was pissed..

FloridaFinder

Aug 27, 2012
Florida
Detector(s) used
Minelab CTX 3030
Primary Interest:
Beach & Shallow Water Hunting
AdDicted2Ag said:
When I got my peace dollar, i asked for halves only..One of the other tellers came around the corner and said "I've got this" holding up the peace dollar up. I heard the teller who was helping me say no no that's silver, but I just quickly responded " I'll take it, thank you so much ladies." It was already offered to me, so there wasn't much she could do, but I could tell she was pissed..

That's funny about the one teller trying to snipe it, good thing it was already offered to you. Whew...... When I got my two Peace dollars, they were tarnished and mixed in with 6 Ikes. The 20-year old teller had them in her drawer and didn't even pay attention to them, she just slipped them into an envelope and took my money.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread