Great Day yesterday! 2010s??

halfhunter

Jan 7, 2013
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
All in all I searched 3 banks and $570 in halves. I happened to get almost all CWR's which is odd, but man did it pay off!! First bank I went to only had $80 worth. And I finally found my first 1970D!!! It is in really nice shape, and was glowing like a 64 does when looked at the edges. I was pretty excited to say the least. I went to another bank and they had 240 all CWRs and I ended up pulling out 20 2010's(all clad)....Was wondering what these are worth?The last bank I went to had $250 in CWRs and I had a pretty big score. 3x64's,65,66,67.

I also tried some dimes this week for the first time.....pry ran about $500 in mainly Loomis rolls from roughly 6 banks and pulled 6 Roosies, and one 5 pence which I think is a British coin? It it is a 1990 and has a silver looking edge to it but I don't believe it to have any silver in it???? Looks like it is worth roughly 8 cents, so hey!

Upvote 0

ArkieBassMan

Silver Member
Dec 17, 2009
AR
Detector(s) used
Minelab E-Trac
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Your 2010 halves are worth exactly what you can get someone to pay for them. To me, they're worth exactly 50 cents each, but you might be able to find a buyer willing to pay more. A few posters on this forum have been able to find buyers willing to pay a small premium for NIFC halves while others have not. They're not a definite "easy" sale.

sagittarius98

Gold Member
Jan 16, 2012
Maryland
Detector(s) used
White's Coinmaster
Primary Interest:
Other
The 5 pence is copper-nickel and worth exchange value. Coin that regularly circulates in Britain, although starting last year is steel.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread