To Southern CT CRHers

ugotit22

Bronze Member
Dec 26, 2007
The Dirty Shire
Detector(s) used
Whites DFX, and Whites IDX Pro
To the fool who is dumping on good banks,
OK whoever is getting loomis fed rolls and dumping them all across southern ct STOP. Your dumping on good banks that produce silver pretty consistantly. I picked up 890.00 of your dumps today and found silver at two of your bank. Why dump at banks that other people could bring in silver. TD bank will not order halves and has machines. Also they wont sell you anything from the machines. MAkes perfect sense to dump there. So in closing get a TD account, save yourself the hastle of re rolling, and stop dumping on good productive banks.

Sincerly,
your smarter, more handsome
CRHers to the north

Upvote 0

LuckyThirteen08

Sep 17, 2012
Grundy VA
Detector(s) used
Fisher F4, Teknetics Delta 4000,Teknetics Omega 8000,Teknetics Gamma 6000,Minelab Pro-Find 25 Pinpointer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

smokeythecat

Gold Member
Nov 22, 2012
Maryland
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
XP Deus II
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Dont live in CT. Is there a list of the "good" versus the "diump" banks? Not sure how anybody would ever tell....

Xiao en

Jan 30, 2012
Yourtown
Detector(s) used
Garrett
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Wahhhh!!! i must be the only one in my area!!!

OP
OP
ugotit22

ugotit22

Bronze Member
Dec 26, 2007
The Dirty Shire
Detector(s) used
Dont live in CT. Is there a list of the "good" versus the "diump" banks? Not sure how anybody would ever tell....

No list but just common sense. If you know a bank like td can't take in rolled coin and wont sell you there bags then it should be your dump spot. You'll never run the risk of dumping on a bank five minutes after grandma just dropped off a collection

palidin20603

Bronze Member
Jul 16, 2011
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
No list but just common sense. If you know a bank like td can't take in rolled coin and wont sell you there bags then it should be your dump spot. You'll never run the risk of dumping on a bank five minutes after grandma just dropped off a collection
It is not smart to tell your competition where the honey holes are, even if it is more work for you. Half the hunters will quit within a year anyway. Now when you dump at TD this guy will be there first with 5k in halves.

OP
OP
ugotit22

ugotit22

Bronze Member
Dec 26, 2007
The Dirty Shire
Detector(s) used
It is not smart to tell your competition where the honey holes are, even if it is more work for you. Half the hunters will quit within a year anyway. Now when you dump at TD this guy will be there first with 5k in halves.

I'm literally down in that area once every 3 months since I've moved north this past summer. Really no biggy if her pulls some silver out of those banks in between my seldom trips.
Rather lose a few silvers then have him pollute a good area

mark1982

Mar 24, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
How far down? I CRH along the shore in CT. Im not exactly sure what you mean by productive banks? If you see a roll that you know is from a loomis or nf string box then dont buy it. I run into those all the time at banks down here. I recently started getting loomis boxes about 2 months ago but i only received about 6 total maybe. I dump into brinks supplied banks. I never dump back into loomis supplied or Nf string supplied banks. The reason i made this choice is because down here loomis and especially NF string boxes produce more silver than brinks ever did down this way. I will say lately i have noticed some huge dumps at BOA down this way. Upwards of 1k. I also noticed that up north more, or maybe south for you, not sure exactly where you are someone dumps loomis rolls EVERYWHERE! Either way it is what it is. People pick and choose what dump set up they want and thats what they go with. Its part of the hobby and theres no way to tell what banks will produce a bunch CWR loaded with silver. Tomorrow someone could walk in your dump bank and bring in 30 rolls of franklins. You just never know. HH

OP
OP
ugotit22

ugotit22

Bronze Member
Dec 26, 2007
The Dirty Shire
Detector(s) used
How far down? I CRH along the shore in CT. Im not exactly sure what you mean by productive banks? If you see a roll that you know is from a loomis or nf string box then dont buy it. I run into those all the time at banks down here. I recently started getting loomis boxes about 2 months ago but i only received about 6 total maybe. I dump into brinks supplied banks. I never dump back into loomis supplied or Nf string supplied banks. The reason i made this choice is because down here loomis and especially NF string boxes produce more silver than brinks ever did down this way. I will say lately i have noticed some huge dumps at BOA down this way. Upwards of 1k. I also noticed that up north more, or maybe south for you, not sure exactly where you are someone dumps loomis rolls EVERYWHERE! Either way it is what it is. People pick and choose what dump set up they want and thats what they go with. Its part of the hobby and theres no way to tell what banks will produce a bunch CWR loaded with silver. Tomorrow someone could walk in your dump bank and bring in 30 rolls of franklins. You just never know. HH

Ya, I hear ya. I picked up a bunch from Boa yesterday and peoples. I try not to take them but as you know nothing gets tellers more pissed then when you say yes I'll take this many and they bring then out and you say ooo those, I don't want those. Thats a good way of not getting anything next time. Id rather bite the bullet and be there friend and take them off there hands.
I did Loomis boxes last year start td back shut it down, didn't really produce well so I went back to brinks/Dunbar.
Its not even that its only at one or two banks. I've pulled silver, good silver like dream rolls from banks down by the shore and I literally picked up dumps at everyone of them.
All I'm saying is hunters shouldn't be dumping on a bank unless you know the activity. I have banks in the north that have literally never produced. Be it because the tellers cherry pick, or no halves ever come. Thats a great place to dump. You have to know where your sh****g before you just bend down.

Last edited:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread