Pretty good week to be an Ag Addict...

AdDicted2Ag

Bronze Member
Jan 24, 2012
Detector(s) used
Etrac
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
What's up everyone.. My numbers were pretty good this week.. Obviously not the best, but I will certainly take it.. One branch "forgot" to order my dimes again which sucks, but overall I am happy with my haul.. I also scored a 1955 wheat in my pocket change today so that was a nice little surprise.. I am gonna try and do some CWR bank hopping tomorrow if I have the time, but that all depends on my woman's mood in the morning :laughing7: ... Happy hunting everyone.. May your boxes be loaded...

AdDicted2Ag

Dimes:
18 Rosies
1 merc

Halves:
5- 40%s
2- 90% JFKs

Attachments

• week3.jpg
    week3.jpg
    988.9 KB · Views: 192
Upvote 0

maverick

Silver Member
Mar 10, 2012
Detector(s) used
Bounty Hunter Pioneer 101
Garrett Ace 250
Primary Interest:
Other
Nice week there Addicted! Man, you are sure stackin them Dimes there! Hope it keeps flowing for you! HH, Mverick.

CladSmoke

Nov 18, 2012
Ohio
Detector(s) used
Mine eyes
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
maverick said:
Nice week there Addicted! Man, you are sure stackin them Dimes there! Hope it keeps flowing for you! HH, Mverick.

At least someone is, I've gotten three boxes since the first of the year, 2 MWR and 1 CWR, no silver yet.

OP
OP
AdDicted2Ag

AdDicted2Ag

Bronze Member
Jan 24, 2012
Detector(s) used
Etrac
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

Thanks Mav I appreciate it.. I am trying to work out a new dumping plan so I can begin bumping up my halves again... My dime orders will go down when that happens, but I plan to at least search 6-10 boxes every week regardless.. I just miss hitting those big boxes of halves (no matter how many skunks it takes to get to them) and the miscounts on dimes in the coin counters lately have really been pissing me off.. My goal was to fill 20 rolls of dimes before I ease up on them and move back to halves for awhile.. I am almost there with 6 rolls to go, so I am gonna start the transition soon..

At least someone is, I've gotten three boxes since the first of the year, 2 MWR and 1 CWR, no silver yet.

This week my averages went back up again.. The past couple weeks have been absolutely horrible for me with dimes.. especially with the miscounts on my dumps..

Bad Wolf

Dec 6, 2012
Carmel-by-the-Sea, California
Detector(s) used
Nokia Simplex+
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
What's up everyone.. My numbers were pretty good this week.. Obviously not the best, but I will certainly take it.. One branch "forgot" to order my dimes again which sucks, but overall I am happy with my haul.. I also scored a 1955 wheat in my pocket change today so that was a nice little surprise.. I am gonna try and do some CWR bank hopping tomorrow if I have the time, but that all depends on my woman's mood in the morning :laughing7: ... Happy hunting everyone.. May your boxes be loaded...

AdDicted2Ag

Dimes:
18 Rosies
1 merc

Halves:
5- 40%s
2- 90% JFKs

"Happy wife, happy life..."

twiasp

Dec 13, 2012
Detector(s) used
White's MXT Pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Gratz on the silver, nice week. I only got 1 40% from my 8 boxes this week =(

OP
OP
AdDicted2Ag

AdDicted2Ag

Bronze Member
Jan 24, 2012
Detector(s) used
Etrac
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Thanks guys.. My woman wasn't in the best mood, so the bank hopping didn't happen.. If mamma is happy everyone is happy though..

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread