30,000 in halves planned for next week starting Tuesday.

Jan 16, 2013
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
30,000 in halves planned for friday

Hi gentlemen, I did 5,000 in halves recently and liked the results, I called all the Wells Fargo and bank of America's near the border of PA and NJ and ordered halves for Friday,

In all I ordered 60 boxes (30K)

My gameplay is to hopefully do them all that weekend with the help of my grandson and return them all throughout the following week in NJ.

I originally wanted to do 30k-35k in halves a week so I am planning one week will be to buy boxes and the next return them.

We shall see how this goes.

Upvote 0

Mtldealer

May 8, 2012
District 12, SouthWest
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Based on the numbers it works out to 2.75 coins per box. That seems average to me. Whether you are sorting 50,000 or 5,000 those numbers are average. Only thing I see happening here is that alot of money is being tied up.

vor

Bronze Member
Jun 8, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Based on the numbers it works out to 2.75 coins per box. That seems average to me. Whether you are sorting 50,000 or 5,000 those numbers are average. Only thing I see happening here is that alot of money is being tied up.

I see alot of silver taken out of circulation.
V

maverick

Silver Member
Mar 10, 2012
Detector(s) used
Bounty Hunter Pioneer 101
Garrett Ace 250
Primary Interest:
Other
I see alot of silver taken out of circulation.
V

I don't. Between the 3 Big hunters in that area now, I see everyone starting to search each others dumps. Maverick.

vor

Bronze Member
Jun 8, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I don't. Between the 3 Big hunters in that area now, I see everyone starting to search each others dumps. Maverick.

Exactly, the "collection" silver is coming in waay slower than what is being taken out which has been discussed a million times. However, given these numbers and a short amount of time, it may take 30,000 to find one 90 pretty soon in the area.
V

mtk76

Jan 9, 2013
3rd District
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Anyone know if Delaware is lumped (or should I say dumped) in the same routing system as upper NJ/NY?

Last edited:

diggummup

Gold Member
Jul 15, 2004
Somewhere in the woods
Detector(s) used
Whites M6
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Exactly, the "collection" silver is coming in waay slower than what is being taken out which has been discussed a million times. However, given these numbers and a short amount of time, it may take 30,000 to find one 90 pretty soon in the area.
V
It took me 18.5k once. Dry run of 37 boxes straight @ 5 a week.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread