Back from the Grave to TNET! good finds while I was gone (to be posted later today)

50cent

Silver Member
Nov 16, 2012
Super-Skunksville x1000.
Primary Interest:
Other
Yo everyone, finally back on board. My C/H/R'n pals miss me?

I have alot of finds from the past couple of weeks I'm gonna post. AT least they did not send me to Skunksville! My apologies if I caused any troubles to anyone. I'd post them now, but I will be leaving to the banks soon to pickup and dump some coins and I don't have time to take some pictures.

Peace,
50cent

Upvote 0

Infowarrior

Bronze Member
Oct 12, 2012
Fema Region 3
Detector(s) used
NOX 800, Ace 250, Garret Carrot
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
WB 50

I hope you have gotten more than me :P last 2 weeks ive gotten (4) 40%, and (2) 90%. maybe a rosie too. Oh well

AdDicted2Ag

Bronze Member
Jan 24, 2012
Detector(s) used
Etrac
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Welcome Back 50cent.. We are ready to see those finds....

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Minelab_Equinox_ 800 Minelab_CTX-3030 Minelab_Excal_1000 Minelab_Sovereign_GT Minelab_Safari Minelab_ETrac Whites_Beach_Hunter_ID Fisher_1235_X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Welcome back...being a man and admitting your mistake rather than denying it got your timeout cut in half...

Good luck...

Weaselbrott

Aug 12, 2012
Eastern Seaboard
Detector(s) used
Bounty Hunter- Quick Silver (I know, I am a novice, give me a break! :P)
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Welcome back. We all owe you a big thanks for being a really good guy by warning us all about the silver-free boxes. I am glad your boxes are no longer showing up with those "silver free" stamps! I hope the same for our good buddies OnARoll and Eminem. Happy hunting!

palidin20603

Bronze Member
Jul 16, 2011
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Welcome back. We all owe you a big thanks for being a really good guy by warning us all about the silver-free boxes. I am glad your boxes are no longer showing up with those "silver free" stamps! I hope the same for our good buddies OnARoll and Eminem. Happy hunting!
That is the guy, I thought it was "unroller" , I forgot about "OnARoll"

OP
OP
50cent

50cent

Silver Member
Nov 16, 2012
Super-Skunksville x1000.
Primary Interest:
Other
thanks for all the warm welcome backs, appreciate it. Got 3 40 percenters off the tellers, more copper pennies than you can shake a stick at, and I kept getting skunked so I gave quarters a go. I went through 3 boxes of brinks quarters, cant believe what the first two had; box #1 3 silver quarters, box #2 2 silver quarters. the third only had a foreign quarter. I got a bunch of ikes from several banks to.

IMG_3895.JPG IMG_3896.JPG IMG_3897.JPG

OP
OP
50cent

50cent

Silver Member
Nov 16, 2012
Super-Skunksville x1000.
Primary Interest:
Other
I was shaking, because I had a magnet just in case they were canadian's, and the first two on top were CA quarters and stuck to the magnet through the plastic. Then, as I took more out, it did not stick; I struck the AG.

boris

Dec 17, 2011
Cape Cod
Detector(s) used
tesoro stingray
Primary Interest:
Beach & Shallow Water Hunting
Yo everyone, finally back on board. My C/H/R'n pals miss me?

I have alot of finds from the past couple of weeks I'm gonna post. AT least they did not send me to Skunksville! My apologies if I caused any troubles to anyone. I'd post them now, but I will be leaving to the banks soon to pickup and dump some coins and I don't have time to take some pictures.

Peace,
50cent
HH Boris bon chance my man.

Bad Wolf

Dec 6, 2012
Carmel-by-the-Sea, California
Detector(s) used
Nokia Simplex+
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Roger that. I've been doing okay with dimes and so-so with halves, but I'll do a box or two of Quarters next and see what happens.

CladSmoke

Nov 18, 2012
Ohio
Detector(s) used
Mine eyes
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Im up to almost 2 oz for the year! Not a big time player, but I have fun doing it. Kudos to Tim and the rest for the volume you guys do! I would love to just sit down at a table with that many rolls of halves and a 6 pack. HH folks

OP
OP
50cent

50cent

Silver Member
Nov 16, 2012
Super-Skunksville x1000.
Primary Interest:
Other
Im up to almost 2 oz for the year! Not a big time player, but I have fun doing it. Kudos to Tim and the rest for the volume you guys do! I would love to just sit down at a table with that many rolls of halves and a 6 pack. HH folks

Mista clad, you are the biggest nickel player out there, #1, you gotta be proud.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread