Skunked with marked coins.

GlenDronach

Bronze Member
Aug 21, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
So an entire box empty, of course, along with a mark that I've not seen before. Apparently I'm getting some n00b's dumps.

IMG_0540.JPG

Someone really wants to know that they hate bicentennials. Every single one a bi.

Liam-Neeson-Taken-2.png

I don't know who you are. I don't know what you want. If you are looking for silver, I can tell you I haven't found any. But what I do have are a very particular set of skills; skills I have acquired over a very long career. Skills that make me a nightmare for people like you. If you stop searching and marking coins now, that'll be the end of it. I will not look for you, I will not pursue you. But if you don't, I will look for you, I will find you, and I will kill you.

Happy hunting, but it's been consistent skunks here.

Upvote 0

smokeythecat

Gold Member
Nov 22, 2012
Maryland
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
XP Deus II
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I haven't gotten any this year, except for 1.

50cent

Silver Member
Nov 16, 2012
Super-Skunksville x1000.
Primary Interest:
Other
View attachment 732507

I don't know who you are. I don't know what you want. If you are looking for silver, I can tell you I haven't found any. But what I do have are a very particular set of skills; skills I have acquired over a very long career. Skills that make me a nightmare for people like you. If you stop searching and marking coins now, that'll be the end of it. I will not look for you, I will not pursue you. But if you don't, I will look for you, I will find you, and I will kill you.

Hahahahaha Taken 3.

tlowery04

Apr 29, 2011
Cashion Oklahoma
Detector(s) used
White Eagle II, Minelab ETrac
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
what a dirty trick, i dont like marked coins at all, throw them i na lake or something so we won't get them next!

50cent

Silver Member
Nov 16, 2012
Super-Skunksville x1000.
Primary Interest:
Other
what a dirty trick, i dont like marked coins at all, throw them i na lake or something so we won't get them next!

Or put them in a tumbler, and clean them, so they never cross our path again. I've marked a few coins, just for the heck of it and to see if anyone on this site found them yet.

BRChiver

Oct 3, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
So an entire box empty, of course, along with a mark that I've not seen before. Apparently I'm getting some n00b's dumps.

View attachment 732506

Someone really wants to know that they hate bicentennials. Every single one a bi.

View attachment 732507

I've seen plenty of marks but these are new to me. What part of the US are you hunting? I'm down in Louisiana.

sagittarius98

Gold Member
Jan 16, 2012
Maryland
Detector(s) used
White's Coinmaster
Primary Interest:
Other
Maybe the person was atheist, and he/she wanted the "In God We Trust" part to be crossed out.

smokeythecat

Gold Member
Nov 22, 2012
Maryland
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
XP Deus II
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Maybe they couldn't afford a black marker.

50cent

Silver Member
Nov 16, 2012
Super-Skunksville x1000.
Primary Interest:
Other
It would have been harder to read with a black sharpie though, so that would be more negative? Also sag, go 49ers, named 49ers cause they are closer to 50 cents than any other team.

sagittarius98

Gold Member
Jan 16, 2012
Maryland
Detector(s) used
White's Coinmaster
Primary Interest:
Other
It would have been harder to read with a black sharpie though, so that would be more negative? Also sag, go 49ers, named 49ers cause they are closer to 50 cents than any other team.

My avatar will change tomorrow if the Ravens lose, or the day after tomorrow if they win. It is going to go back to Józef Piłsudski.

enamel7

Gold Member
Apr 16, 2005
North Carolina
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Gold
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
If you don't like the marks I have found a simple alcohol wipe will remove most of them.

hotrod

Bronze Member
May 12, 2012
AZ
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
why waste the time to clean them? dump them and move on!

sagittarius98

Gold Member
Jan 16, 2012
Maryland
Detector(s) used
White's Coinmaster
Primary Interest:
Other
why waste the time to clean them? dump them and move on!

I could throw it in a tumbler. Takes like 2 minutes to put them in and take them out, and the machine will do the rest for you.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread