maverick

Silver Member
Mar 10, 2012
Detector(s) used
Bounty Hunter Pioneer 101
Garrett Ace 250
Primary Interest:
Other
You never know Tim, there could be more good boxes just waiting to be ordered, keep ordering! HH, Maverick.

Numismaniac

Bronze Member
Apr 1, 2010
Tim, you just never know... Just when I think it's drying up I get a decent score. Regardless, you killed it last year!

Kaekue

Tenderfoot
Oct 18, 2012
Kentucky
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Those are still great averages!!
My area has been horrible lately.
I have found 17-40% and 1-90% in the last 60+ boxes. These were all mostly from 2 boxes. One of my banks special ordered me 20 boxes because they forgot to order them for 3 weeks and I only got 1 40%.

SilverForBrains

Bronze Member
Feb 1, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Do you switch your order banks from time to time? might help out a bit

OP
OP
TimZim

TimZim

Bronze Member
Aug 3, 2011
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Do you switch your order banks from time to time? might help out a bit
Some i do every week and others i let them alone for 8 to 12 weeks then start them up again.Am happy with 50 to 65 a week for now!

Wilmingtonsilver

Sep 6, 2012
SE North Carolina
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Well what do you expect with 2 other HIGH volume CRHers suddenly in your area? lol Just kidding. Keep on hunting. With your volume, it will work out.

thripp

Jun 21, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Do you ask for CWR / loose halves and/or Eisenhowers when you pick up? I do this every time I pick up boxes.

baddbluff

Bronze Member
Apr 22, 2011
vegas
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
It was never easy to begin with. You are living proof of that - based on all the hard work you put into it. I think that your averages might just be coming down to earth like ours. Congrats, still, on a nice steady flow of silver!

OP
OP
TimZim

TimZim

Bronze Member
Aug 3, 2011
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
It was never easy to begin with. You are living proof of that - based on all the hard work you put into it. I think that your averages might just be coming down to earth like ours. Congrats, still, on a nice steady flow of silver!
No at the end of the year i will find 1000oz or some where close to that as long as i keep up the boxes. The one think that might make a big diff.. is my dumping. Am not dumping in ac anymore. So i might start getting my dumps back time will tell. Its all good. The 2013 pile is geting hi allready!! I have lots of room in my new safe.

ParisRoubaix

Mar 1, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
No at the end of the year i will find 1000oz or some where close to that as long as i keep up the boxes. The one think that might make a big diff.. is my dumping. Am not dumping in ac anymore. So i might start getting my dumps back time will tell. Its all good. The 2013 pile is geting hi allready!! I have lots of room in my new safe.

They cut you off at AC, I figure they would welcome any business even if they have to process $10,000 in halves a week from you. Sounds like a bad business decision on their part.

Bigheed

Bronze Member
Apr 11, 2011
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
same here Tim, I always find mid Nov - Jan to be very lucrative with all the holiday money cycling through the system!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread