Repacks do suck baddbluff, Im tired of these too!

maverick

Silver Member
Mar 10, 2012
Detector(s) used
Bounty Hunter Pioneer 101
Garrett Ace 250
Primary Interest:
Other
Repacks do suck baddbluff, I'm tired of these too!

Here's what was in my sealed Brinks box today when I opened it, uuhhggg:BangHead:, hate dumping others dumps! I had a rash of these just the other week, wierd to see Strings and Sons in there, but I've seen weirder, lol. Also did some CWR's whille I was out picking up this box with my other 3 ( which were all skunks), bank 1 $100 in someones dumps:BangHead:, bank 2 $94.00 CWR's someones dumps again! Oh well, there's allways tomorrow! HH, Maverick.

Attachments

• DSCN5951.JPG
    DSCN5951.JPG
    204.7 KB · Views: 184
Upvote 0

BuffaloBoy

Gold Member
Feb 16, 2011
America
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I get repacked brinks dumps more often than not... this is the reason i don't search brinks sources... i once had a box with 5 different style cwr wrappers inside as well as 3 different MWR wrappers, it was weird. a skunk though.
hang in there
buff

MentalUnrest

Nov 14, 2010
I don't understand how banks take these back like this. In the Des Moines area there is not one bank that would accept rolled coins. They would tell you to unroll them and then run them in the counter or run in the one behind the counter. I visit Illinois as well and do lots of hunting and every bank is the same there. No chance you could bring in rolled coin.

There is no way to know if the rolls were accurate or if there was a few washers in the middle.

MU

Last edited:
OP
OP
maverick

maverick

Silver Member
Mar 10, 2012
Detector(s) used
Bounty Hunter Pioneer 101
Garrett Ace 250
Primary Interest:
Other
I don't understand how banks take these back like this. In the Des Moines area there is not one bank that would accept rolled coins. They would tell you to unroll them and then run them in the counter or run in the one behind the counter. I visit Illinois as well and do lots of hunting and every bank is the same there. No chance you could bring in rolled coin.

There is no way to know if the rolls were accurate or if there was a few washers in the middle.

MU

I don't have the coin machines in my area yet I guess. I haven't been in a bank that has one yet here. HH, Maverick.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread