IM CALLING YOU OUT-----MWR MACHINE WRAP RE-ROLLER Stop rewrapping the rolls!!!!

50cent

Silver Member
Nov 16, 2012
Super-Skunksville x1000.
Primary Interest:
Other
Myself and some other coin roll hunters have had enough of this nonsense of rewrapped rolls, i'm asking, you to stop rewrapping them rolls!

734119d1359756349-well-weekends-hunt-ruined-dscn5954.jpg

look at maverick's boxes, you ruined his entire weekend, absolutely ruined it, I want to know how you can sleep soundly at night after looking at this? Sickening, mavericks a good guy, does not do anything else during the weekends but CRH, he's going to have an AWFUL weekend because of you.

I knowz you read this forum M.W.R. Machine-Wrapped-Rewrapper, and if you are a poster, or just a reader, I want you to respond to this. We can give you advice where the coin-counting machines are, where you can get coinlok bags, these methods are quicker. Respond.

Upvote 0

FloridaFinder

Aug 27, 2012
Florida
Detector(s) used
Minelab CTX 3030
Primary Interest:
Beach & Shallow Water Hunting
VetStudent said:
this pales in comparison to the scum that mark coins

My joke about coin markers is that they're like serial killers - they have copycats so you know know if it's from the original marker or someone else. No offense, just making light of the subject.

NJHunter

Jan 31, 2013
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I got those $400 of halves and they were definitely re wraps. My first clue was that some them were labeled no 90%. Well I get a box of halves and one of dimes on Tuesday.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread