IM CALLING YOU OUT-----MWR MACHINE WRAP RE-ROLLER Stop rewrapping the rolls!!!!
Welcome guest, is this your first visit?
Discoveries

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast
Like Tree29Likes

Thread: IM CALLING YOU OUT-----MWR MACHINE WRAP RE-ROLLER Stop rewrapping the rolls!!!!

« Prev Thread | Next Thread »

Nov 2012
    Super-Skunksville x1000.
    1110 times
    C R H 'N

IM CALLING YOU OUT-----MWR MACHINE WRAP RE-ROLLER Stop rewrapping the rolls!!!!

Myself and some other coin roll hunters have had enough of this nonsense of rewrapped rolls, i'm asking, you to stop rewrapping them rolls!

look at maverick's boxes, you ruined his entire weekend, absolutely ruined it, I want to know how you can sleep soundly at night after looking at this? Sickening, mavericks a good guy, does not do anything else during the weekends but CRH, he's going to have an AWFUL weekend because of you.

I knowz you read this forum M.W.R. Machine-Wrapped-Rewrapper, and if you are a poster, or just a reader, I want you to respond to this. We can give you advice where the coin-counting machines are, where you can get coinlok bags, these methods are quicker. Respond.
    GlenDronach likes this.

us
    Dec 2012
    Michigan
    197 times
    All Types Of Treasure Hunting
    LOL. I did that with cents a few times.2boxes. But only returned 10$ at a time in exchange for nickels. Those aren't even a good rewrap.
    ~2013~ CRH GOALS
    8/12 Buffalo Nickels
    13/16 War nickels
    120/250 Wheaties
    0/1 Indian Head
    1/1 Silver dime (american)
    1/4 Troy ounce rounds (bought)

us
    Feb 2012
    219 times
    Oh yeah 50. Did my pick up today, first box I open, it was an old style Brink's box, but sealed, turns out it was full of Loomas rolls, all of which were slit down the side then taped back together with tape, I'm not inpressed.
    Will post pics tomorrow.

Nov 2012
    Super-Skunksville x1000.
    1110 times
    C R H 'N
    Quote Originally Posted by agme View Post
    Oh yeah 50. Did my pick up today, first box I open, it was an old style Brink's box, but sealed, turns out it was full of Loomas rolls, all of which were slit down the side then taped back together with tape, I'm not inpressed.
    Will post pics tomorrow.
    dang, wow!
    Last edited by 50cent; Feb 01, 2013 at 06:51 PM. Reason: Someone was offended by the ":censored" face/command, I used it as a gesture not to cause trouble.

us
    Jul 2011
    602 times
    Is this a joke or are you really concerned? I think re-wrapping even in CWRs is a problem because they get repacked too.

Nov 2012
    Super-Skunksville x1000.
    1110 times
    C R H 'N
    I almost never had CWR repacked in my district, ever, and if they did, I'd be happy because there's a possibility of the rolls NOT searched through. Imagine, the banks sending back rolls full of solid ben's some noob brought in.

There is no surprise, no excitement, in re-wrapping machine rolls.

us
    Feb 2012
    219 times
    Quote Originally Posted by palidin20603 View Post
    Is this a joke or are you really concerned? I think re-wrapping even in CWRs is a problem because they get repacked too.
    I don't believe 50 cent is jokeing, It's no joke to me, ask Maverick, not funny to him etiher.
    OK palidin I reread your post a couple of times, I guess I see what you are saying, but some of us have no chose but to reroll (I only use
    new wrappers) to dump. I guess it is Brink's, Loomis, etc... that is getting lazy
    HH & GL
    Last edited by agme; Feb 01, 2013 at 06:10 PM.

May 2006
    CO, AZ
    dfx, Ryedale!
    214 times
    For someone who just got his privileges back on this board to come out and call someone out? And to write a follow up post of only two words, and one is censored?

Living on the edge, aren't you?
    CoinFetcher likes this.

Apr 2012
    204 times
    Quote Originally Posted by jrf30 View Post
    For someone who just got his privileges back on this board to come out and call someone out? And to write a follow up post of only two words, and one is censored?

Naw, that's Aerosmith, not 50cent.
    vetarun, mtk76, agme and 3 others like this.

us
    Chester Copper Lot

Jan 2013
    3rd District
    20 times

Don't make 50 go DMX on you.

us
    Feb 2011
    America
    1631 times
    we've all been victim to rewrapped crh dumps at one point or another or will be in the near future... there's nothing you can do about it. It's people like the rewrappers that get enjoyment seeing other people quit this hobby because of their rewrapped dumps. it is a losing battle.
    HH
    BuffaloBoy

Ok, so find a new hobby. I've been skunked all year and have come to the conclusion most of the silver is gone. I'm not bothering with boxes anymore, and I am NOT paying some stupid bank or Coinstar machine 8.9% to take coins back. I spent the last box I got, at the grocery, gas store, convenience store, etc. it took about a week. And by the way, who is getting fooled thinking it's free to drive 100 miles to pick up and drop off boxes? Hobbies are good, but looks like this one's about over.

Nov 2012
    Super-Skunksville x1000.
    1110 times
    C R H 'N
    Believe it or not, I've found 40%ers in rewraps before!
    AdDicted2Ag and sagittarius98 like this.

us
    Feb 2012
    219 times
    [QUOTE=50cent;3143624]I almost never had CWR repacked in my district, ever, and if they did, I'd be happy because there's a possibility of the rolls NOT searched through..[/Q2UOTE]
    What he said.

Nov 2012
    Super-Skunksville x1000.
    1110 times
    C R H 'N

I really would like to know the reasoning behind intricately rewrapping machine-wrapped rolls, that's why I called him out, and I'd like him personally to explain what logic is there in doing this. I'm not living on the edge, if you read every single post like I do, you would see a general trend of members getting pretty upset over customer re-wrapped machine rolls...., hence the reason for the thread.

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Home | Forum | Active Topics | What's New

Sponsored Links