IM CALLING YOU OUT-----MWR MACHINE WRAP RE-ROLLER Stop rewrapping the rolls!!!!

50cent

Silver Member
Nov 16, 2012
Super-Skunksville x1000.
Primary Interest:
Other
Myself and some other coin roll hunters have had enough of this nonsense of rewrapped rolls, i'm asking, you to stop rewrapping them rolls!

734119d1359756349-well-weekends-hunt-ruined-dscn5954.jpg

look at maverick's boxes, you ruined his entire weekend, absolutely ruined it, I want to know how you can sleep soundly at night after looking at this? Sickening, mavericks a good guy, does not do anything else during the weekends but CRH, he's going to have an AWFUL weekend because of you.

I knowz you read this forum M.W.R. Machine-Wrapped-Rewrapper, and if you are a poster, or just a reader, I want you to respond to this. We can give you advice where the coin-counting machines are, where you can get coinlok bags, these methods are quicker. Respond.

Upvote 0

Thorne

Dec 5, 2012
Michigan
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
LOL. I did that with cents a few times.2boxes. But only returned 10$ at a time in exchange for nickels. Those aren't even a good rewrap.

agme

Feb 4, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Oh yeah 50. Did my pick up today, first box I open, it was an old style Brink's box, but sealed, turns out it was full of Loomas rolls, all of which were slit down the side then taped back together with tape, I'm not inpressed.
Will post pics tomorrow.

OP
OP
50cent

50cent

Silver Member
Nov 16, 2012
Super-Skunksville x1000.
Primary Interest:
Other
Oh yeah 50. Did my pick up today, first box I open, it was an old style Brink's box, but sealed, turns out it was full of Loomas rolls, all of which were slit down the side then taped back together with tape, I'm not inpressed.
Will post pics tomorrow.

dang, wow!

Last edited:

palidin20603

Bronze Member
Jul 16, 2011
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Is this a joke or are you really concerned? I think re-wrapping even in CWRs is a problem because they get repacked too.

OP
OP
50cent

50cent

Silver Member
Nov 16, 2012
Super-Skunksville x1000.
Primary Interest:
Other
I almost never had CWR repacked in my district, ever, and if they did, I'd be happy because there's a possibility of the rolls NOT searched through. Imagine, the banks sending back rolls full of solid ben's some noob brought in.

There is no surprise, no excitement, in re-wrapping machine rolls.

agme

Feb 4, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Is this a joke or are you really concerned? I think re-wrapping even in CWRs is a problem because they get repacked too.
I don't believe 50 cent is jokeing, It's no joke to me, ask Maverick, not funny to him etiher.
OK palidin I reread your post a couple of times, I guess I see what you are saying, but some of us have no chose but to reroll (I only use
new wrappers) to dump. I guess it is Brink's, Loomis, etc... that is getting lazy???
HH & GL

Last edited:

jrf30

Bronze Member
May 7, 2006
CO, AZ
Detector(s) used
dfx, Ryedale!
For someone who just got his privileges back on this board to come out and call someone out? And to write a follow up post of only two words, and one is censored?

Living on the edge, aren't you?

PhattyB

Apr 3, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
For someone who just got his privileges back on this board to come out and call someone out? And to write a follow up post of only two words, and one is censored?

Naw, that's Aerosmith, not 50cent.

mtk76

Jan 9, 2013
3rd District
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

Don't make 50 go DMX on you.

BuffaloBoy

Gold Member
Feb 16, 2011
America
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
we've all been victim to rewrapped crh dumps at one point or another or will be in the near future... there's nothing you can do about it. It's people like the rewrappers that get enjoyment seeing other people quit this hobby because of their rewrapped dumps. it is a losing battle.

smokeythecat

Gold Member
Nov 22, 2012
Maryland
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
XP Deus II
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Ok, so find a new hobby. I've been skunked all year and have come to the conclusion most of the silver is gone. I'm not bothering with boxes anymore, and I am NOT paying some stupid bank or Coinstar machine 8.9% to take coins back. I spent the last box I got, at the grocery, gas store, convenience store, etc. it took about a week. And by the way, who is getting fooled thinking it's free to drive 100 miles to pick up and drop off boxes? Hobbies are good, but looks like this one's about over.

agme

Feb 4, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I almost never had CWR repacked in my district, ever, and if they did, I'd be happy because there's a possibility of the rolls NOT searched through..[/Q2UOTE]
What he said.

OP
OP
50cent

50cent

Silver Member
Nov 16, 2012
Super-Skunksville x1000.
Primary Interest:
Other

I really would like to know the reasoning behind intricately rewrapping machine-wrapped rolls, that's why I called him out, and I'd like him personally to explain what logic is there in doing this. I'm not living on the edge, if you read every single post like I do, you would see a general trend of members getting pretty upset over customer re-wrapped machine rolls...., hence the reason for the thread.

palidin20603

Bronze Member
Jul 16, 2011
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
all valid points, please continue to post pics of those pretty coins.

-Silver Streetwalker

Adamkir

Aug 19, 2012
Primary Interest:
Other
Oh I seen a rewrapper in action where I live. He brought two Brinks boxes to my CU which is my dump bank as well and gave them to the teller. I was thinking for the love of God dude there's a free fricken coin machine right behind you. One that can consume 10,000 worth of change. No he would rather pawn them off on another CRHer. But he is mistaken to think he us off scott free doing this travesty unto the CHR community. You see by happenstance I ran into this same Asian fellow at a Chase bank in Lansing. He was picking up 4 dimes boxes and 2 halve boxes.. Well get ready for some rewrappers my greedy fellow... Grrrrrrr :-\ hahahahaha..... Maybe but I think I'm better then him so I'll probably just live with the decent profit I already make instead of trying for it all and rewrapping him to oblivion..

Last edited:
Jan 16, 2013
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Those are my repacks, those brown rolls are the ones I get at a Bank of America.

I have gotten other repacks that weren't mine but those definitely are mine.

rckymtn

Jan 26, 2013
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Three of the banks I went to today either had MWR repacked full boxes, or they came out and said they had tons of half dollars already searched in the vault that no-one wanted. Our area does not have ANY coin counters (Major Metropolitan city), so now we are seeing the effects of areas that are blasted with CRH.

mtk76

Jan 9, 2013
3rd District
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
No TDBANKS in your area? I have been living by those penny arcades although I'd like to do bag drops eventually.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread