Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Upvote 0

cooper36

Nov 30, 2011
east coast
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
TimZim at least your finding something. 11 boxes i am still in skunksville. I did find 4 dimes in 2 boxes and a teller gave me one dime for face.

maverick

Silver Member
Mar 10, 2012
Detector(s) used
Bounty Hunter Pioneer 101
Garrett Ace 250
Primary Interest:
Other
Hey Tim, it's just a bad spot in your system right now, it will pass, I'm curently in a bad spot in mine too, it sucks, but it will pass on by. HH, Maverick.

thripp

Jun 21, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Oh I have had weeks like that too, glad I don't have to deal with snow but not looking forward to the rain in spring and summer. Amazing find with the 200 yr. old coin!

AdDicted2Ag

Bronze Member
Jan 24, 2012
Detector(s) used
Etrac
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Still not a bad week tim and you definitely added some Ag to the stack.. Snow is the worst and will completely ruin my hunting for a week if the storm is bad enough.. There is nothing worse than trying to meet a roll hunting pickup schedule while driving in the snow.. Just be careful..

toorude89

Jul 2, 2012
East Coast
Detector(s) used
Ace 250, AT Pro, Garrett Pro Pointer
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
My bank has balked on my order the past 3 weeks! I was able to get 1 box but maaaaaan was it a skunk. Full rolls of the same hunter marks on the rims. Sounds like its tough all over. Dimes haven't been much better. Foolishly tried a box of qtrs. Bad. Times.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread