Sep 23, 2012
Detector(s) used
MXT PRO
AT GOLD
ACE 250
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
:hello2:
Went to small no name bank and saw about 40 feet away the shine of silver...could not tell if dollar or half. I ask the teller if I could but it and she said NO...it is mine!!!!!
S I ask her if the other tellers might have some and she says.....ask them yourself....
No coins her........
Today I get a call from a friendly teller, Rey, with Chase and he calls me and says he has some loose halves and a couple of Ike's....while he is getting them the teller next one over says she has 3-4 dollars....and she things one might be silver...I give her $3 and 4 of the coins she gives me are 67-69. Score.....somebody is definitely getting doughnuts tomorrow

Last edited:
Upvote 0

50cent

Silver Member
Nov 16, 2012
Super-Skunksville x1000.
Primary Interest:
Other
I'd of been offended by the teller telling me to ask the other tellers myself, I certainly hope you asked the other tellers yourself. If and when a scenario like this happens, the best thing to do is to follow what the teller said, and when the other one's say, "weren't you just talking to .....?," Then say, "Yes, but she told me to ask you myself."

OP
OP
J

Jyorsky

Sep 23, 2012
Detector(s) used
MXT PRO
AT GOLD
ACE 250
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
image.jpg . Here are the four coins plus my other 2013 finds including my first bi centennial silver

toorude89

Jul 2, 2012
East Coast
Detector(s) used
Ace 250, AT Pro, Garrett Pro Pointer
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
My best teller has been out getting surgery and the lady she asked to take care of me hasn't ordered a box in 3 weeks. She threw my good teller under the bus and said he was never told about my order. I've gone back 3 times since that day and not a box yet. I got the bad teller, but no silver to show for it. Nice going. HH!

thripp

Jun 21, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I have had a teller with a silver half on her tray which she was saving for herself, but never one that told me to ask the other tellers if they had halves myself. They always ask for me, even interrupting if the other tellers are busy with other customers.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions