I hit my goal and glad to be back!

Big Fat Cheeseball

Jun 12, 2012
Primary Interest:
Other
I haven't posted in nearly 2 months because of all the drama going on here. I have still been getting my weekly boxes and checking in every day. Just didn't like what was going on here and I am glad to see the mods are cleaning house so to speak. This seems to be a thankless job....Thanks for keeping things in line!

The last 5-6 weeks have been pretty dry in my area...I didn't see any increase in Ag over the holiday season, in fact my finds went way down. Maybe its still filtering through the system in my area or I had more competition, not real sure. I have seen an increase in the past 2 weeks though. I was able to reach my 1 yr. goal of 200 t oz. in 9 1/2 months. I just added the total @ 207.3788 t oz. Hoping to hit 225-250 by mid April for my 1 yr. total if I'm lucky.

Hope everyone has Good Luck this coming week and it's good to be back!

Big Fat

Upvote 0

BuffaloBoy

Gold Member
Feb 16, 2011
America
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Welcome, glad to see you reached your goal... 207.37 oz of silver can get you nearly 4 oz of gold... just sayin', I want to invest my silver into gold once i get enough :)

maverick

Silver Member
Mar 10, 2012
Detector(s) used
Bounty Hunter Pioneer 101
Garrett Ace 250
Primary Interest:
Other
Big Fat! Glad to see you're still around! Check in once in a while dang it, lol. HH, maverick.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions