So where is the totals from the 200 box hunt?? Mary ??

50cent

Silver Member
Nov 16, 2012
Super-Skunksville x1000.
Primary Interest:
Other
TimZim!!! she broke her back cause the coins were so dang heavy, and ended up going to the hospital and used the halves to pay for her bill.

halvesplease

Greenie
Jun 12, 2012
new jersey
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I got 105 boxes this week 48 40% 16 90% with a 1897 usa half dollarmy back is killing me from searching all those halfs too

Weaselbrott

Aug 12, 2012
Eastern Seaboard
Detector(s) used
Bounty Hunter- Quick Silver (I know, I am a novice, give me a break! :P)
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Lets see some pics! Everyone here that posts big finds always takes pics of their finds! :tongue3: j/k congrats on the finds halvesplease! good luck with the dumping, and happy hunting!

maverick

Silver Member
Mar 10, 2012
Detector(s) used
Bounty Hunter Pioneer 101
Garrett Ace 250
Primary Interest:
Other
Nice haul, but seems like a lot of work for those results, too much work for me. More power to you Mary. HH, Maverick.

agme

Feb 4, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I got 105 boxes this week 48 40% 16 90% with a 1897 usa half dollarmy back is killing me from searching all those halfs too
I can relate. I have back issues and lugging those 2 boxes at a time in or out of the bank, well, sucks.

OP
OP
TimZim

TimZim

Bronze Member
Aug 3, 2011
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Thanks for the up date and you did over a 100 boxes the most i ever did was about 96. Did you dump yet? And how did you dump that many?

smokeythecat

Gold Member
Nov 22, 2012
Maryland
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
XP Deus II
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I hate the weight of the things. My bank will order them but not take them back unless I run them through their machine and pay 5%. To pay $25 as a surcharge to return coins is just insane, and I have only found 1 90% half in 6 boxes this year. (I've averaged 1 box a week, but won't continue as it seems a waste of time for me). You guys/gals make up your own minds. So I guess if I want some I'll buy some off the internet right and proper. Dimes are a little easier to handle, but last 3 boxes were skunks.

smokeythecat

Gold Member
Nov 22, 2012
Maryland
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
XP Deus II
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I have a bridge in New York for sale if you have any interest.:notworthy:

smokeythecat

Gold Member
Nov 22, 2012
Maryland
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
XP Deus II
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
It sure is possible to do that many boxes in one week. Assuming your wife/husband makes an unseemly amount of money and you really don't have much to do. Any extra money can be sent my way. The ONE THING I don't like about CRHunting is that the coins are filthy.

My other cat Dusty says hi too and we are NOT currently watching the football game.

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Minelab_Equinox_ 800 Minelab_CTX-3030 Minelab_Excal_1000 Minelab_Sovereign_GT Minelab_Safari Minelab_ETrac Whites_Beach_Hunter_ID Fisher_1235_X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Some had better reread our rules before they find they can not post here.....

smitty58d

Feb 27, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I think my fingers and hands would be worse than my back! Tim do you got hulk fingers now after doing all them boxes week after week? Hahaha

GlenDronach

Bronze Member
Aug 21, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Some had better reread our rules before they find they can not post here.....

Can you do unto these suspect accounts what was done to the celebrities? I don't understand why users get penalized for questioning the authenticity, yet the ToS states that tr*lls and false claims are bans. I know even another moderator thought pictures would be a good idea...

50cent

Silver Member
Nov 16, 2012
Super-Skunksville x1000.
Primary Interest:
Other
Mary, congratulations, you've surpassed the greatest of the great, TimZim aka, the man, number #1, the Beez-knee's, the legend.

Perhaps, a knock-knock, joke?
KNOCK* *KNOCK*.
Mary says,"Who's there?" ............. The voice replies, "THE I.R.S!"

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Minelab_Equinox_ 800 Minelab_CTX-3030 Minelab_Excal_1000 Minelab_Sovereign_GT Minelab_Safari Minelab_ETrac Whites_Beach_Hunter_ID Fisher_1235_X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Can you do unto these suspect accounts what was done to the celebrities? I don't understand why users get penalized for questioning the authenticity, yet the ToS states that tr*lls and false claims are bans. I know even another moderator thought pictures would be a good idea...

You have proof of something send it to moderator, do not challenge members finds in the forums unless you can prove to a moderator 100% it is a lie....

Moderators decide who is a troll and who is not a troll here.....Obey our rules....

GlenDronach

Bronze Member
Aug 21, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
"You may not.... Create user accounts under false or fraudulent pretenses."

I am obeying the rules. I'm trying to understand how they are enforced.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread