New CRHer

hikerdude

Jan 31, 2013
Palmdale, California
Detector(s) used
Bounty Hunter 2200 Elite
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I started about a month ago. First $10.00 in pennies/ 2 rolls all wheats, 1 roll with 30 wheats, 18 more wheats in the remainder 17 rolls. $165 dollars in dimes searched/ 1 silver 1952. $90.00 in nickels searched/ one 1943P silver. I ordered a box of halfs what I can pick up on Tuesday. Also.... I was at Wal Mart the other morning. I saw a women putting her change into a COIN STAR machine. I am retired, and have lots of spare time and I was just killing time while the service department was changing my cars engine oil. I noticed the lady kept putting a rejected dime back through the counter. I walked up and said "you know they charge 10% and I reached down and picked up the rejected dime and asked if I could trade a quarter for her rejected dime? She said yeah. Yep, it was a 1964 dime. So, next time I see anyone putting change into a COIN STAR I will hang around to see if they are having any rejected coins, and make them an offer too :). I'll let you know now my $500.00 box of halfs turnes out.
HRH

Upvote 0

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread