Half Box Help

BRChiver

Oct 3, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
My usual pickup banks are all Brinks. They have always been the cube double stack boxes. Last week two of my branches didn't receive the order and were told they would be in this week. Well today all of my boxes arrived at the four different banks but instead of the usual cubes, they are the flat String boxes. ??? I know Loomis uses these down here and that is where all my dumps go. Would Brinks buy off of Loomis to fill orders or maybe they just ran out of the usual cubes and are wrapping in these boxes. My girl at one of the branches confirmed that they still use Brinks. The Flats are even wrapped with the S&S yellow paper instead of the white and grey like usual.... I hope its a fluke because S&S boxes do not produce anything where I'm at.

Upvote 0

AdDicted2Ag

Bronze Member
Jan 24, 2012
Detector(s) used
Etrac
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I have seen people on this forum say that other couriers will sometimes fill orders when they cannot be met by the courier you are ordering from, but I simply don't know.. I do know, that flat boxes with yellow string rolls don't produce at all where I am either.. Wait for a couple more orders and see what happens..

OP
OP
BRChiver

BRChiver

Oct 3, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
But make sure you still get what you ordered or you will piss off some vault tellers and your supply will dry up with a quickness.

Absolutely. They went threw the hassle to order them. Even if I saw they were repack dumps I would still make sure to take them.

CC-Hunter

Bronze Member
Sep 18, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I wouldn't stress out too much over the type and color of the cardboard boxes and paper rolls. Two of my pickup banks use the flat String boxes with white and yellow rolls inside, even though one bank is serviced by Brinks and the other by Dunbar. Another bank uses Loomis and does not have the String boxes/rolls. I have yet to see any real difference relating to the type of packaging. I've had String boxes that were skunks, average and above-average. Regardless of the courier or box type, my average holds at 1.2 - 1.3 Ag halves per box.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread