$50,000 in 50 cent pieces.

Jan 16, 2013
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Upvote 0

$nack-Money

Jul 16, 2011
Digesting, I challenge you, Sir, to take the $100K challenge. That's right, 200 boxes in one week. I believe in you and know you can make it happen.

GlenDronach

Bronze Member
Aug 21, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Wow, your language choice is certainly very professional, fitting of your position of a high volume, fast paced Wall Street broker!

Thank you, sir, for your contributions to this coin roll hunting endeavor.

Infowarrior

Bronze Member
Oct 12, 2012
Fema Region 3
Detector(s) used
NOX 800, Ace 250, Garret Carrot
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Not too shabby at all!!

Sounds like a pain to get rid of all that!! haha, atleast you had a good reward, 50+ ounces worth

Bad Wolf

Dec 6, 2012
Carmel-by-the-Sea, California
Detector(s) used
Nokia Simplex+
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Digesting, I challenge you, Sir, to take the $100K challenge. That's right, 200 boxes in one week. I believe in you and know you can make it happen.

Boy, I don't know about that. It would take some pretty big stones to accomplish $100K in one week. Has it ever been done before? I know Digesting is good, but not sure that even he can handle that...

OP
OP
Digesting a common clad
Jan 16, 2013
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I thought about it but its simply to much unless the Federal Reserve lets me search the Vault lol.

agme

Feb 4, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
You could always buy a bank. No?

Backbacon

Bronze Member
Sep 17, 2012
Da North Eh?
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT PRO
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Good luck DACC and I wish you well on your future CRH endeavors. Get yours while the getting is good and don't let the people who wish they had the $$$ to search that kind of volume get you down. People will chime in about you ruining the hobby for everyone I'm sure. I just don't understand how checking thousands of coin rims for silver constitutes a hobby? Let call a spade a spade and acknowledge that people are culling silver and that is that.

Diggin-N-Dumps

Gold Member
Sep 9, 2009
Fort Worth,Texas
Detector(s) used
CTX 3030 / AT PRO / Etrac w/ NEL
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Come on now, guys. Ya gotta give him credit for running a successful, medium sized brokerage firm and finding time to crh the kind of volume that would take any one of us days and days and days...

Who said anything about that?...I just would like to see pics...Its nice to see a large pile of silver...Man everyone is so sensitive..lol

LooseChange

Sep 28, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
. . .hobby? . . . people are culling silver and that is that.

I don't think OP is in it for the silver. I think I remember reading that he has stacks of monster boxes of ASEs that he bought for $5/oz in 1996.

TheMastermind

Bronze Member
Mar 31, 2012
Pennsy
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Good luck DACC and I wish you well on your future CRH endeavors. Get yours while the getting is good and don't let the people who wish they had the $$$ to search that kind of volume get you down. People will chime in about you ruining the hobby for everyone I'm sure. I just don't understand how checking thousands of coin rims for silver constitutes a hobby? Let call a spade a spade and acknowledge that people are culling silver and that is that.

Why can't culling silver via checking rims be someone's hobby?

cooper36

Nov 30, 2011
east coast
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I don't think OP is in it for the silver. I think I remember reading that he has stacks of monster boxes of ASEs that he bought for $5/oz in 1996.
WOW 1996 is a rare date on the silver eagle It is worth more than what normal date eagles go for in the coin shop depends on the condition for the price.

maverick

Silver Member
Mar 10, 2012
Detector(s) used
Bounty Hunter Pioneer 101
Garrett Ace 250
Primary Interest:
Other
Sorry, just can't bring myself to drink the water. HH, Maverick.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions