SILVER MOTHER LOAD !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! REALLY !!!!!!

huricanesrul

Jan 1, 2012
PA
Detector(s) used
explorer xs
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I HAVEN T POSTED IN A YEAR !!! I KNOW CAP LOCKS ARE ON .......STILL SHAKING !!!! theY gave me $310 in halves....telling me " the other $465 looks like it s been in water for years....i picked the good ones out for you ".........ummm....i 'll be back for those bad ones i told her. 3 single 40% in the first batch.....not bad. went back and got the rest.....WOW glad i did....BEST SCORE I VE EVER HAD !!!!!!!!!!! ALL 40%....i know...disapointing there was no 90%............melt value $ 4,067 !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! opened 2 rolls and then had to get my kid out of school.....you know ..my hunting partner....he started crying when i told him i found 2 rolls of silver............the look in his eyes when i showed him the rest of the rolls i didn t go through !!!!! priceless !!!!!!!!!!!!!! thats what its all about........those of you that have hunting partners like me know what i'm talking about !!!!! I remember the guy with all the stories of $700 in 90% with no pics to back it up..........I ve got pics on my phone....i ll try to down load !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! it s still out there .....keep hunting.........i'll try not to find it all !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Upvote 0

theekman

Jan 1, 2013
Illinois
Detector(s) used
garrett ace 250
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Holy crap!!! Right place right time! Congratulations. Id have to liquidate some of that haul so i would actually have money to hunt with.

occy

Oct 21, 2012
St Aug
Detector(s) used
CTX, Excal sword
Primary Interest:
Beach & Shallow Water Hunting
What! I'd kiss that teller. Male, female, or other, no matter.

CoinFetcher

Bronze Member
Apr 29, 2012
Left coast
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Love to treasure hunt
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Time to cash a little of it in, and spend it with the boy.

Something cool - maybe more coins - maybe gold - maybe a day trip - maybe a metal detector

maybe keep as 40% bullion...

agme

Feb 4, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Wow. Nice!:icon_thumright:
To heck with counting that many coins, weigh them and see how many POUNDS you have.:laughing7:

Weaselbrott

Aug 12, 2012
Eastern Seaboard
Detector(s) used
Bounty Hunter- Quick Silver (I know, I am a novice, give me a break! :P)
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Wow, that is fantastic, man! This is a dream score! I hope I get a jackpot like this one day!

dougofpa

Banned
May 18, 2012
PA
Detector(s) used
Minelab Safari, Garrett ACE 250, Garrett Pro Pointer, Lesche Digger
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Nice score man

AdDicted2Ag

Bronze Member
Jan 24, 2012
Detector(s) used
Etrac
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
My special parts are tingling..

OP
OP
huricanesrul

huricanesrul

Jan 1, 2012
PA
Detector(s) used
explorer xs
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
thanks every one !!! it ll take weeks to get this smile off my face !!!!!! still shaking :hello2:

thripp

Jun 21, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Wow, congratulations! Whoever cashed those in at face value was an idiot. What a find!

BuffaloBoy

Gold Member
Feb 16, 2011
America
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
What better treat for your son than a nice family vacation or toward his college fund? That is one hell of a score my friend, thanks for sharing... I think that teller deserves a nice treat :)

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread