SILVER MOTHER LOAD !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! REALLY !!!!!!

huricanesrul

Jan 1, 2012
PA
Detector(s) used
explorer xs
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I HAVEN T POSTED IN A YEAR !!! I KNOW CAP LOCKS ARE ON .......STILL SHAKING !!!! theY gave me $310 in halves....telling me " the other $465 looks like it s been in water for years....i picked the good ones out for you ".........ummm....i 'll be back for those bad ones i told her. 3 single 40% in the first batch.....not bad. went back and got the rest.....WOW glad i did....BEST SCORE I VE EVER HAD !!!!!!!!!!! ALL 40%....i know...disapointing there was no 90%............melt value $ 4,067 !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! opened 2 rolls and then had to get my kid out of school.....you know ..my hunting partner....he started crying when i told him i found 2 rolls of silver............the look in his eyes when i showed him the rest of the rolls i didn t go through !!!!! priceless !!!!!!!!!!!!!! thats what its all about........those of you that have hunting partners like me know what i'm talking about !!!!! I remember the guy with all the stories of $700 in 90% with no pics to back it up..........I ve got pics on my phone....i ll try to down load !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! it s still out there .....keep hunting.........i'll try not to find it all !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Upvote 0

maine_Jim

Bronze Member
Aug 13, 2008
Detector(s) used
Ace 350
Sweet:icon_thumright: Congrats. You just never know when it is going to happen. When I had an epic find like that I ended up taking the family on a trip to Disney World. Gotta reward yourself sometimes or why bother with the searching just to stare at a box of silver!

Maine_Jim

Last edited:

DocBeav

Bronze Member
Jul 8, 2012
SE Va
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Minelab Equinox 800, Minelab CTX 3030 (17", 11", 6" coils), Minelab Excalibur 800, Minelab Excalibur 1000 (w/OBN's Remote Pinpoint mod and CTX headphone connector)
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
WOW! Way to go! Glad you were able to share that with your son as well! Banner just for being a good Dad! But BANNER on the SILVER for sure!

maverick

Silver Member
Mar 10, 2012
Detector(s) used
Bounty Hunter Pioneer 101
Garrett Ace 250
Primary Interest:
Other
Wow! Wow! Very cool, once in a life time find there! Thanks for sharing it with us! HH, Maverick.

Tnmountains

Super Moderator
Staff member
Jan 27, 2009
South East Tennessee on Ga, Ala line
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Conquistador freq shift
Fisher F75
Garrett AT-Pro
Garet carrot
Neodymium magnets
5' Probe
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Pictures are worth a thousand words. Killer find and thanks for sharing.
Ka -Ching!:thumbsup:

kfs

Jul 18, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
1Untitled.jpg

Lets get right down to it. You did not find anything you are starting a business selling used video games, right and your using this as free advertising.

I can see through this deal.

Last edited:

kfs

Jul 18, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Lets get right down to it. You did not find anything you are starting a business selling used video games, right and your using this as free advertising.

I can see through this deal.

That is a once in a life time score
Outrageous and congratulations

Just think how much it will be worth when the feds funny business with the money supply kicks in.

Last edited:

Count Skrule

Nov 13, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Are they painted gold? Please post some close ups! A haul like that I would have to bury somewhere. Nice job.

P.S. 7 months since your last post, but who's counting :P

Last edited:
OP
OP
huricanesrul

huricanesrul

Jan 1, 2012
PA
Detector(s) used
explorer xs
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
a couple are gold plated... sold 60 for $3.50 a coin ...kid took 6 rolls........750 coins left.... i m hoarding them !!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread