SILVER MOTHER LOAD !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! REALLY !!!!!!

huricanesrul

Jan 1, 2012
PA
Detector(s) used
explorer xs
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I HAVEN T POSTED IN A YEAR !!! I KNOW CAP LOCKS ARE ON .......STILL SHAKING !!!! theY gave me $310 in halves....telling me " the other $465 looks like it s been in water for years....i picked the good ones out for you ".........ummm....i 'll be back for those bad ones i told her. 3 single 40% in the first batch.....not bad. went back and got the rest.....WOW glad i did....BEST SCORE I VE EVER HAD !!!!!!!!!!! ALL 40%....i know...disapointing there was no 90%............melt value $ 4,067 !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! opened 2 rolls and then had to get my kid out of school.....you know ..my hunting partner....he started crying when i told him i found 2 rolls of silver............the look in his eyes when i showed him the rest of the rolls i didn t go through !!!!! priceless !!!!!!!!!!!!!! thats what its all about........those of you that have hunting partners like me know what i'm talking about !!!!! I remember the guy with all the stories of $700 in 90% with no pics to back it up..........I ve got pics on my phone....i ll try to down load !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! it s still out there .....keep hunting.........i'll try not to find it all !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Upvote 0

Weaselbrott

Aug 12, 2012
Eastern Seaboard
Detector(s) used
Bounty Hunter- Quick Silver (I know, I am a novice, give me a break! :P)
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Wow man, that is a great score! We are all anxiously waiting on those pics! Much luck to you, and to everyone else on here!

CoinFetcher

Bronze Member
Apr 29, 2012
Left coast
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Love to treasure hunt
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
wow - "give me the ugly coins, thank you"

WTG

OP
OP
huricanesrul

huricanesrul

Jan 1, 2012
PA
Detector(s) used
explorer xs
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
930 coins in all.........trying to send pics to my email to down load on computer.........

OP
OP
huricanesrul

huricanesrul

Jan 1, 2012
PA
Detector(s) used
explorer xs
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
i don t know who silver spoon is.....

OP
OP
huricanesrul

huricanesrul

Jan 1, 2012
PA
Detector(s) used
explorer xs
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
coinsss.jpg

minkybodl

Aug 19, 2011
Nice score! I guess just the wrappers were bad looking. And here I had been feeling good about finding only 4 rolls of dimes last week before seeing all that. JK

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions