What have I missed?

44_Dimes

Jul 13, 2012
Primary Interest:
Other
Hey to all. I'm not really sure if anyone missed me or not. I would hope so but it is what it is. Anyways, I was pretty happy with my results from the last year, but I haven't hunted since the new year. I just really haven't had the time with soccer season starting up and other things. Also some of the banks that I didn't have accounts at started to get a little bit frustrated. I'm not giving up on hunting; I'm just taking a break. My plan is to try to hunt some during spring break and then pick it back up again during the summer. Anyways, I haven't been on T net in a while and was wondering if I missed anything important. Any huge scores, members banned, curriers culling silver (gotta be some new rumors am I right), declining in silver finds? I will greatly appreciate anyone catching me up to speed.

Thanks 44 Dimes

Upvote 0

sagittarius98

Gold Member
Jan 16, 2012
Maryland
Detector(s) used
White's Coinmaster
Primary Interest:
Other
CRHStreetWalker is banned for a long time. His ban was extended for creating a new account. No recent culling rumors, which is strange. Eminem and 50 Cent are back, and 50 is on a crusade with me to fight the cent vs. penny war.

The_EE

Bronze Member
Dec 8, 2011
Constant state of misery
Primary Interest:
Other
CRHStreetWalker is banned for a long time. His ban was extended for creating a new account. No recent culling rumors, which is strange. Eminem and 50 Cent are back, and 50 is on a crusade with me to fight the cent vs. penny war.

I really dont understand the cent and penny war.

IMAG1006.jpg

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread