Wow this sucks!!

fjer

Aug 7, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Listen up noobs....

$1500 halves - 1 40%
$700 dimes - 1 90%

$5.40 "profit" for 4-5 hours work, add in gas and im in the hole for about $5.

Gotta go dump all this crap in the morning

IM RICH!!!!!!!!!!

I haven't done a whole lot in halves, but that's below my averages, and your dimes are way below my 4 per $1000 average. I wouldn't judge the hobby on just that session, though if profit is all you're looking for you pretty much have to do TimZim like effort.

Big Fat Cheeseball

Jun 12, 2012
Primary Interest:
Other
Newbies need to get their feet wet and find out what its about. They need to find out for themselves. They will find out very quickly that it won't make them rich!

HH

Big Fat

I appreciate the supportive posts, im not going to quit, ive actually doubled my halves as of next week. I just this we need to balance the posts on here a bit so newbies dont expect massive scores.

Count Skrule

Nov 13, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I am happy to find one coin in a box any day. As for a hobby, I would recommend gaming. You can burn a ton of time, and if you do it right, very inexpensively. Terraria is a great one.

fistfulladirt

Gold Member
Feb 21, 2008
Great Lakes State
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
dirtfishing
Primary Interest:
Other
It's 20 degrees with 6 inches of snow on the way, got any hobbies that wont cause frostbite? =)
Hey Joe, I should've said metal detecting, as we here in s. mich get out sometimes every month during winter. Also a hobby that can pay!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread